8

"You're fired." Your boss angrily announced and hung up, "fuck..." You dropped your head down on the table. You look back up to the painting that your boss wanted, and then at the open scar on wrist.
"Hey babe..." Vox sat down next to you with a first aid kit. "I just got fired." You groaned. "Yeah....thats my fault isn't it?" He awkwardly laughed. "It is, but now he'll never find the painting without me." You chuckled.
"Well, I see now it's my turn to treat you." He smiled and grabbed some medicine.
"Hey...You like your job as an assassin..,right?"
He asked. "Yeah, I guess. It only is when your boss isn't rushing you or overworks you." You replied. "Well...,why don't you join my team?"
He offered,"Really?" Your eyes sparkled. "Yeah! I'm serious." He kissed your hand. "Yeah, sure." You smiled. "Well, since you're a demon..what can you do?" You asked curiously. "Being a demon gives you gigantic cock." He joked. "Bitch" you hit him on the arm. "You don't believe me?" He smirked still looking at your hand while wrapping the wound up. "....That.-that wasn't a joke?" You
stupidly asked.  "Oh, no that was a joke, I was born with a gigantic cock." He laughed. You rolled your eyes and giggled.
"If you don't believe me then I'd gladly show you~" he said. "No, no I believe you" you chuckled. "Alright~" he hummed. "Done~" he smiled. "Thanks." You smiled. "Mhm. You're gonna thank me by cuddling with me to sleep." He held his jaw with his elbow on the table. "What, but I didn't ask for a payment the last time I helped you" you whined. "I paid you by kissing you~" he said. "Ugh, fine."
You got up and got on the bed.
He got on and spooned you while you both fell asleep.

When you woke up you were hugging Vox with his back faced to you. He was on his phone,awake. You slid your hand up his shirt without realizing your hand was under his shirt.He twitched and you felt his abs and his chest and immediately stopped. "Good morning..." He awkwardly chuckled. "Oh, sorry I didn't know my hand was under-" "it's aight..." He laughed.
Just then, you both heard a loud bang outside. He got up and looked out the window to see your ex boss's team outside shooting people. You got up and looked as well, you grabbed his hand and rushed downstairs to the back door. You both sneakily entered your car and drove to Vox's house.

"I'm gonna take a shower." He told you and entered the bathroom. You laid your back on the wall under a cabinet above you. You went on your phone for a while and saw news about the shooting.
The bathroom door opened, you were too busy to see what he wanted but he did it himself. He came out with a toothbrush in his mouth and a towel wrapped on his waist. He stood in front of you and searched through the cabinet giving you a full view of his upper body with water running down his abs. "WOAH WOAH WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" You blushed. "I'm getting more shampoo you fucking idiot" he mumbled with the toothbrush still in his mouth. You pressed your back against the wall hoping to not touch him. "Why are you so afraid of touching me?" He smirked. "Because, you would tell me that I did that on purpose." You sarcastically answered. "True." He closed the cabinet. He went back in the shower and you calmed down.

After he was done it was your turn. "Here" he smiled and handed you a new toothbrush. "Thanks." You went in the bathroom.
You closed the door and admired how clean the bathroom was. You started brushing your teeth and still looking around. After you were done brushing your teeth, you took off you clothed to take a shower.

After you were done, you tried reaching for a towel but realised, there wasn't a towel or clothes other than Vox's. 'Oh shit.' You thought to yourself.
"H-Hey Vox?" You yelled. "Yeah?" He answered. "Theres uh...theres no towels or clothes..." You replied. After a few seconds of silence,the door creaked open and he placed a towel and some of his clothes on the floor. "Thanks." You grabbed them. You had to wear the underwear you wore when you woke up, obviously.

What were you dirty readers thinking?

The shirt he gave you was oversized, but it was comfy. You came out after drying your hair and he was just laying down on his bed with his head on the bed frame. "Oh hey" he smiled. You got on the bed and cuddled with him again. You placed your hand on his cheek and gave him a little peck. He took your hand off of his face and kissed it ."Urgh." He groaned. "What?" You lightly chuckled. "You're so precious." He kissed your forehead and hugged you tightly. "Oh, since people are trying to kill us, unfortunately. Haha, we have to skip ice skating work for a few days." He chuckled. "Alright, it's fine." You snuggled into him. "..you hungry?" He asked you. "Yeah, "

FUCK I HATE WATTPAD IT KEEPS CHANGING THE FONT

okay,Moving on.

"How about we order McDonald's? " he smiled. "Yes.YES." you shook him excitedly.