6

Here you are, 9:56PM. washing James Klipper's blood off your hands. You grabbed a tissue and wiped the blood off your face aswell. You checked the time and hurried back to the hotel.
You opened the door to your room and closed the door. "Where were you?" You heard a voice behind you. "AH!" you screamed and turned around. Vox was standing there with his arms crossed. "And why are there red droplets on your back?" He tried to turn you around. "Oh no no no! It's just red paint. I went to my art room to finish my piece..." You quickly made an excuse. There was a long pause which made you nervous, "...Okay. Go take a shower." He dropped his hands and went back to bed.
You finished cleaning up and went to bed.

11:12AM:

you wake up before Vox and got ready. You got off of the bed and saw pinkish- stain on the carpet.
"Morning.." He popped up behind you. "Shit...you have to stop scaring me like that."
You continued brushing your teeth. "Sorry." He rubbed his eye. "Also what's that pink stain on the carpet?" You questioned. "That's the alcohol I gave you." He quickly grabbed his toothbrush. "Huh? I don't remember spilling it." U tried to rethink. "No, you were drunk." He squeezed the tooth paste onto his brush. "I was?..." You looked at him confusedly. "Yeah. Your broke the bottle." He started brushing his teeth. "What happened?" You spat out the toothpaste. He leaned into your face smirking before saying, "You kissed me."
You spat out the water in your mouth and looked at him. "I did?" You looked back at the mirror. "Mhm!." He proudly continued brushing his teeth. "Fuck, my boyfriend is gonna be so fucking pissed at me." You put your elbows on the sink and digged your hands through your hair. "I didn't even know you were still with him" he mumbled.

10:23AM
It was the last day on our trip and everyone packed their stuff. "Hey what's in this box? It was under the si-" He came out with my box full of my weapons. "NO! Don't touch that." You snatced it. "Woah...okay my bad..." He chuckled. "Can I have a kiss?" He smirked. "Hah, No." You continued packing your clothes. "Why not?" He joked. "I know you want to." He chuckled. "What do you mean?" You zipped up your luggage and stood up in front of him,he was very tall. "You want to, you just can't because you haven't yet broken up with your boyfriend." He confidently got closer. "Dont get cocky." You looked at him straight in his eyes. "Okay, I'll stop. You just have to tell me the truth." He lifted your chin up and stared into your eyes devilishly.
"Wow, you really are desperate for my lips."
You smirked. "I asked you to tell the truth, not to state the obvious." He said in an impatient voice. "You just want me to say yes, if I said no, you would've kissed me anyway." You furrowed your eyebrows.
"Yes, or No?" He impatiently asked. In reply, you gave him a peck and said, "Was that all you fucking wanted prick?" you scoffed. "Finally, that took you 5 minutes to do?!" He chuckled.
"Wait holy shit bitch what about Vince???"
His eyes widened. "No,I literally broke up with like a day ago" you started laughing. "Oh,... So I scared myself?" He laughed.

After packing, every team had to go to a van accordingly to their teams. You felt your phone ringing, you turned on your phone and saw your boss calling.
"Hello?" You picked up. "Hey, I have a task for you. Go to ***********. There should be an Alley full of houses.one of them has a group of gang leaders, we need them dead. They've stole the documents and the sacred painting of our last leader." He said. You looked around in the van and saw some of your teammates looking at you suspiciously. "Yeah...yeah okay. But I'm in a van full of my teammates right now." You said while tapping morse code on your phone. There was a long pause of your boss writing down the code. "Alright. See you. " he hung up. You put the phone down and looked at your teammates again. "Who was that,bitch? " your friend laughed. "No one!" You laughed back. They tried grabbing your phone and that's when you actually started panicking. "Stop!" You yanked your phone around to prevent them from taking it. "Hmm...okay fine whatever." Your friend went back on her phone.