11

Vox was sitting on the floor with his back against the bed while you were sitting on the bed drying his hair with a towel. "Why do you have such long hair? You have longer hair than me." You giggled. "I don't know, I like having long hair!" He mumbled with the lollipop still in his mouth. "Also, there's a cosplay event going on tomorrow, you should join!" He popped the lollipop out of his mouth. "Okay, but who should I cosplay?" You started thinking. "How about Yor Forger?" He turned around. "Oh~ are you going to be my loid?" You joked. "No, but still. You should cosplay her."  He declined. "Whatever, fine but let me search for her cosplay. " you went on your phone.

After finding the exact replica, you went on a took a shower after it taking quite a while. This time, vox was at YOUR place so you finally could wear your own clothes.
After you were done drying your hair, you exited the bathroom. It was already 11:35PM, Vox was still in your room. "Hey ______ can you tell me what you think about this soup I ma-" your mom barged in. "Oh, hey mom!."
You smiled even though panicked inside thinking she might assume. "Oh, honey is this your boyfriend?" She gasped. "..yeah!" You scratched the back of your head. "Oh well why don't you stay for the night, it's VERY very late and it's quite scary at night!" Your mom giggled. "Oh thank you bu-" Vox spoke, "Don't worry! I don't mind! You're not at all a bother sweetheart!" She interrupted. "You gotta stay, if you say no, she'll go nuts on me when you leave and then she'll be sulky for 2 months..."
You nudged Vox and whispered. "Y-yeah! Okay yeah...ill leave in the morning..." He stammered. "Oh, Lovely! Should I bring you a mattress or are you both gonna sleep in the same bed? ~!!" She squealed in excitement. "We'll be sleeping in the same bed." He smiled. "Mhm! I won't bother you both then..~!!" She giggled and left the room.
"Okay, you just saved me from a yelling and 2 months of living with a sulky woman." You exhaled in relief. "Your mom is... Interesting."
He chuckles. "Okay, well I hope my dad doesn't come home...itll be so embarrassing!"
You prayed. "Alrightt~" he smirked and pulled you closer. "Wh-what?" You blushed. He kissed your cheek and sniffed Your shoulder aggressively. "You smell so goodd"  He says with joy overfilling him. "Lets go to sleep babe." He lets go. "Okay, okay." You rolled your eyes and smiled.

You woke up to the doorbell ringing.
You took voxs arms off your waist, you opened the door and saw your mom cooking. "Hey sweetie! I made breakfast. Also, can you get the door? My hands are full.." She greeted.
"Alright..." You replied in a sleepy voice.
You opened the door and a mailman was there holding a box. "Hey, are you...________?" He looked on the receipt. "Yeah..." "Okay sign here please" he handed you papers.

You close the door with your foot and with the box in your hands.
You took it to the kitchen and opened it. Oh! It was your Yor Forger cosplay. Your mother setted the plates and drinks. Just then, Vox came out all ready. "Oh honey, great timing! I just made breakfast." She welcomed him. "Im gonna go get ready" you took the box and entered your bedroom.

After eating, you were putting on your cosplay with the help of Vox.
After putting on the cosplay, you grabbed your makeup and started putting it on.
While putting it on, you felt fingers on your thigh. You turned around and Vox was resting on his knees. "What are you doing?" You looked at him confusedly. "Your boot was slipping" he stood up. "Okay, but you were on my knees, behind me. So you saw my ass" you cross your arms. "You know what? Yeah! I did. But I just wanted to fix your boot."  He smirked. "...Okay whatever!" You couldn't win this time."are you coming with me?" You continued putting on your makeup. "Yeah"
He sat down. "Okayyy" you closed your makeup pallete. "You look exactly like her!"
He smiled. "Thank youu"  you grabbed your bag and your equipment.
Once you both arrived to mall where the event was, you put on your mask and exited the car. Vox had his hair in a low ponytail and a few strands of hair were out.

While you were taking pictures with people, you looked around for Vox but couldn't find him. You finally spotted him but he was talking to a woman, the woman was VERY  pretty. Obviously, you got jealous. But it was showing a bit too much. "You good?" The woman asked still waiting for you to look at the camera. "Yeah!" You smiled.
After a while he came up to your with some water. "How's it going my love?" He teased.
You drank some water and tried hiding your jealousy. You looked at the bottle and it was already halfway finished even though you only drank a bit. "Did you already drink out of this?" You gave back the bottle. "Yeah, why?"
He leaned in. "No reason..." You stepped back. "Okay, are you hungry?" He chuckled. "Yeah I'm starving. " you shook him. "Okay, okay I get it.." He giggled and grabbed your hand. "Hey, so who was that girl you were talking to?" You asked. "Oh she's my friend"
He replied.

At home
"So..that girl. She's just your friend?" You asked him while drying your hair. "Yeah, why???" He continued scrolling on his phone. "Yall have NEVER kissed before?" You raised an eyebrow. "No..?" "Not even on the cheek?" "No!" He silently yelled. "Okay...?" You started thinking.
He sighed  and grabbed your hand. "Don't worry, she already had a boyfriend." He places your hand on his heart.
"Like I said, you're mine. And I'm all yours."
He tucked a strand of hair behind your ear