5

There was only 2 days left on your trip and your boss was still mad at Merilyn and Jax. "Hey..uhm, so Jax still wants to share the same room as me. Do you mind?" Merilyn came up to you nervously. "Sure,you're okay right? You feeling fine?" You put your hand on her shoulder. "Yeah! I'm fine, just guilty." She laughed. "Okay..sure!" You smiled.

"Vox you're staying in my room again." You went up to Vox. "Oh? Why, you miss me?" He grabs your hand and kisses it. "Merilyn wants to switch" you took your hands back and groaned. "Alrightt...well I'm going to hang with my friend. Do you want some alcohol?" He started texting his friend. "Uh..sure?" You stammered. You didn't know what to say to the point that you accepted out of panic. "Alrightt"

It was 10PM And Vox already gave me the bottle of alcohol. He was at the bar wth his friend. You were scrolling through Twitter and saw a tweet from one of your best friends. Your 3 closest friends were all talking shit about you and your success.
Immediately you blocked all contact with them, you were upset and couldnt believe how you trusted them. Without thinking you grabbed the bottle of alcohol and started drinking it.

VOX'S POV:
It was 12PM, Me and Mysta were at the bar
drinking and talking. "Alright I'm gonna go home now. It's getting late,I had fun though."
Mysta laughed. "Alright, same." I got off. I drove back to the hotel and it was already 1AM. I walked up to the door and while unlocking it I heard something fall and footsteps. I unlock the door to be greeted by a drunk woman. "WelcOme back!~" She jumped on me. "Okay...Thats enough drinks for you." I nervously laughed. I look over her shoulder and saw the bottle on the floor. "Oh...shit it fell." I tossed the keys on the table and held her waist to push her back. I picked up the bottle that was beside the bed, I turned around and she pushed me on the bed and hugged me. This time I dropped the bottle and it broke, "What are you doing? I need to clean the mess you made!" I tried getting her off. "I'm tiiiired" she whined. "Okay, go to sleep." I awkwardly laughed. "Noo. I wanna sleep with you" she clinged onto me. "Whyd you drink so much alcohol?"
I asked. "Uhghhh~ my..friends talks shit about me" she groaned. "What do you mean?" I sat up. "That doesn't mAtter...~" She sat up with me and rubbed her eye. "Why?" I caressed her cheek. "They hate me because...because...." She stammered. "Because?"
"ThAt doesn't matter..be-..because I love you." She drunkily fell on my lap. "Okay...did you drink the whole bottle?.." I looked over to the floor. "No...i only took 5..." She shifted around. "Okay...now I know you're weak." I joked. "iM not weak...! You're weak..." She sat up. "Really? Why?" I laughed. She stared at me deeply for a few seconds before saying, "Should I kiss you?" She scratched her head. "Kiss me? Why?" "What if I don't like the kiss?" She whined. "Okay...Ill kiss you right now, but if you don't like it you can return it." I joked and smirked. "You...youre so cheeky." She looked at me with furrowed eyebrows. "Why? You're not brave enough to kiss me? Knew it." I teased. "No.. I can kiss you." She argued. "Okay...Kiss me then, babe." I joked. "Come here..." She grabbed my arm lazily. I scooted over to her and leaned my face in just to tease her a bit.
She locked lips with me which actually made me shocked, I didn't think she was actually gonna do it and she was just saying these thingd because she was drunk. "See...i can kiss you..." She pulled away. "I see, you are VERY brave." I got up to clean the glass shards and the small puddle of alcohol on the floor.
I kneeled down on one knee to clean it up, I grabbed a tissue paper to pick up the small pieces of glass off the floor. The kiss was still roaming around my mind, for some reason it gave me butterflies and I just know my face was pink. I could just feel it.

3RD PERSON POV:

It was 10AM and you heard shouting again. You got up and felt the most terrifying headache ever. It felt like something was gouching your brains out. You looked over to the door and Vox was already awake and ready. "What is happening?" He opened the door. You peeked a little and saw Merilyn crying and screaming at Jax. You got up and shakily walked over to the door where Vox was. You felt nauseous and fell on Vox's back. "Woah!" He stumbled. He closed the door and caught you. "Do you need to lay down?" He sat you down. "I...need to vomit."
You breathed heavily.  "Oh-kay okay" he worriedly helped you get to the bathroom.
You closed the door and locked them.
You pulled out your phone and called your boss.
"9 o'clock. James Klipper." Your boss coldly said. "я сделаю это." You spoke. Your boss ended the call and carefully removed your small weapons from your pockets. You couldn't let Vox know you were an assassin.. right?