13

You were laying on the bed with your head on the bed frame, when Vox came in and laid on you. His head was on your stomach, you were wearing a crop top so you could feel his soft hair. He started planting little pecks on your stomach, "Am I pregnant or something?" You giggled. He smiled and laid next to you, "hey, we should get ready for work." You looked at him. "Alright" he hummed and sat up.

You both hopped in the car and started driving, His hand was on the steering wheel while the other was on your thigh, carresing it. You both arrived and got out of the car.
You both immediately were greeted with a rather surprising one. As you both opened the door and entered your skating buddy jumped and hugged you. "Woah!" You slipped. "I missed you so much!!!" She jumped. "I missed you too!!" You hugged her back.
You all hopped onto the rink and while you were skating you noticed you went over a bump. You stopped and skated back to check it out. You went on one knee and looked closely, you noticed a few crack lines that had been patched up. "That's the piece that fell out." Your friend said behind you. "I see. It's a big one." You stood up.

After practice, you both went home and chilled. You were both sitting on the couch together, "Vox! Can I tell you something? " you suddenly remembered a funny story. "Go ahead~" he put his phone down and smiled. "Okay,so I remembered when I went to the mall with my friends, and one of them dropped her phone and ..." You continued talking. While talking you realised he was staring into your eyes like he was interrogating you or something. "It was really funny! And then a guy came up to her and-"
"Can I kiss you?" He interrupted. There was a long pause until you broke it. "S-ure..?" You blushed in confusion and gave him a kiss.
He places his hand on your cheek and continued kissing you.

The next day you were both on your... secret jobs again. You were sitting in your boss's office, "okay, I need someone whos...attractive and sexy for this. And none of our teammates are any of that except for you." He crossed his arms and laid back on his office chair. "You want me, to seduce someone!?" You yelled out in confusion. "Yes, I need you to seduce the assistant of this man." He handed you a yellow folder.
You opened it and it revealed information and a picture of a man with blonde hair and a white suit, he was rather attractive which surprised you. You looked through the information and soon figured his name.

______________________________________
NAME:  LUCA KANESHIRO
AGE: 23 YEARS OLD

AFFILIATE: BOSS OF TEAM ----------ASSISTANT: ARTHUR LIANNE______________________________________

ASSISTANT: ARTHUR LIANNE
______________________________________

"So uh...whats the point- in this..???" You stammered. "All we need to do is to just eliminate arthur, arthur has stole one of the ancient books in our territory."
He explains. "Okay, but what if I accidentally run into luca? I can't take on this man alone! He looks like he'd destroy me in 2 seconds."
You panicked. "Oh don't worry, he's a total sweetheart...sometimes." He chuckled. "Im serious. Do I try to kill him or??-" "No. Don't kill him, just tell him you're on my team. And if he asks what you're doing here, just tell him you're here to just clean the area,as in other teams are in his territory." He smiled. "Okay...Vox I get that you're really trying but this man looks like he has no mercy and would immediately shoot me within a second if I try to explain. "

After a while, you finally gave in had to go find the assistant. The team helped you get ready and prepared backup too.

You walked through the alley with flickering street lamps. You sneakily entered their territory and had to sneak past the guards and the team mates. You walk past every room until you find arthurs office and turned the door knob. "Wha-Who are you!? How did you get in?!!" He yelled. He was reaching for the emergency button when you threw your dagger at his hand which only missed by a few inches. "Hello, handsome~" you slowly walked up to him. 'Blaeugh! Cringe!!' You thight to yourself. He blushed in panic and backed up. After awhile, you finally got the information vox needed. It turns out the book was in Lucas office which made everything harder. You hid beside a cupboard beside his office door and waited for him to leave.
You heard the door open and a tall blonde haired man came out with their hands in their pockets. You sneaked a glance, and boy... he was attractive as hell! You furrowed your eyebrows. You slowly went in his office and tried looking for the book. You opened every drawer on his table but couldn't find it. You went over to the small drawer beside a table in the corner of the room, it turns out the drawer was locked, 'this must be it!' You thought to yourself. You turned around and was surprised by Luca. He slammed you against the wall with his right hand on your neck while the other on the wall.

'That was one hell of a jumpscare.'

"Who the hell are you..?" He said in a calm but irritated voice. "I-Im clearing out the area...other teams are in your territory..." You stuttered in fear. He looked you up and down with his eyebrows furrowed. "Wait...arent you that figure skater?..." He tilted his head in confusion. "...No..im not." You put your hands on his right hand wrist.

"Kiss him!!"

You heard Vox yell through the earphone. 'Is he trying to get me killed???' You thought to yourself before kissing him. You saw two keys hanging on his pants so you grabbed it hoping he wouldn't notice. "What the hell?" He blushed and stepped back. "Heheh...sorry!" You ran out of the office. You started running to the exit, you didn't care that lucas team could see you. You just wanted to get out of there as fast as possible.
Once you made sure Luca left his office, you hopped back in the room through the window and locked the door. You put the key in and unlocked it. Your grabbed the book and left through the window again. But you made sure you unlocked the door and left the keys on his table before leaving.