10

You both were hunting your ex's boss team,
While you were fighting Vox suddenly took your hand and ran. "Where are we going?!" You yelled. "I know where to your old boss is!"
He replied. You both stopped when you saw your old team. "______. You're with him? "
Your teammate asked. "Reynold fired me." You spoke. "Why?" He looked at Vox then you. "After I failed looking for it, he immediately called me and demanded that i find it. I found what he wanted, but then he fired me." You answered. Just then, a bunch of people stood beside and behind you. "Wha-Who are you guy-" "Theyre my team." Vox prepared his gun. Just as he was about to pull the trigger, you kicked the gun out of his hands,he looked at you confusedly my and shocked. You walked up to your ex-teammates," Why are you working for Reynold?. He's a complete douche." You whispered loudly. "I...I don't know. I don't want to work for him but I need the money." Your ex-teammate looked down. "Please, do not work for him. Find..a normal job, that doesn't include injuring yourself for a heartless man."You took their hands. To your surprise, Their eyes start tearing up and soon after they were crying. "But I'm afraid to tell Reynold I want to quit. What if he kills me?" They sobbed. "Don't worry. I'll be sure we'll kill him before he tries to kill YOU." You smiled. "Thanks." They smiled back and wiped their tears.

You left with your team while your ex team discussed the plan on people whos planning to quit.
"The hell was that about?" Vox put his arm around you and whispered confusedly.

The next day you, Vox, Mysta, Vivian and Josh decided to hang out. It turned out you and Vivian had a lot in common, you were at your house, Vox was at his. You were getting ready and decided to wear perfume.
After finishing, Vox picked you up. He knocked on your door and you answered. "Hey you ready?" He smiled. "Yeah!" You replied. He raised his eyebrow,leaned in and sniffed your neck. "Are..you wearing perfume?" He asked. "Yeah, I am. Why?" You tilted your head. "Oh, I see. It smells good!" He smiled. "Thanks. Let's go!"  You grabbed his hand and ran out the door.

Once you both arrived and met up with the others, you needed to get a dress for Vox's friend's wife.
"What about this one? She would look good in this!" You pulled out a dress. "She would, but you should get a dress for yourself too! You barely have any." Vox replied. "Alright" you put down the dress and started looking for another one. "How about this one? This one's easier to rip off of you." He smirked and handed you a dress. You widened your eyes and looked around for the others, thankfully they were outside of the store talking. You sighed in relief and hit him in the chest. "So does that mean we're getting it?" He said still smirking. "Yeah, yeah okay whatever." You rolled your eyes and looked in your bag for your wallet. You pulled out your wallet and looked up and he was gone. You looked to your left and saw him paying at the counter. You silently groaned and put your wallet back in your bag. 'When is it ever my turn?' You thought to yourself.

After hanging out, you and Vox decided to go home. Vox insisted that you stayed at his place for the night since it was past midnight.
You came out of the shower and saw him already fast asleep. You sat next to him on the floor as you watched him sleep peacefully. 'He looks so vulnerable.' You thought to yourself and smiled. At that moment, you wanted to kiss him. Just as you were leaning in, you changed your mind. You stood up to leave when he grabbed your wrist. "Do it." He muttered in a sleepy voice. "Vox, go back to sleep." You furrowed your eyebrows. He patted beside him on the bed signaling for you to lay down. You sighed and laid down next to him. He grabs your face and kisses you passionately before cuddling you to sleep.

In the morning, you woke up and brushed your teeth and fixed your hair. "Vox, wake up."
You shook him. Oh how you hated waking him up, "5 more minutes..." He whined. "No, we have ice skating today..." You shook him violently. He groaned before getting up, you heard your phone ring. "Hello?" You picked up. "Hey! So the rink is gonna be closed, some of the ice cracked into chunks. It's gonna take a few days to fix." Your boss answered. "Oh, I see." "Yeah! So..have fun?"
He giggled. "You too!" You hung up. You walked up to the bathroom door nervously and knocked on it. "Yes?" Vox mumbled. "Hah...so uhm...the rink is closed for a few days.." You scratched your head nervously. "Oh,okay. So I woke up for nothing?" He angrily complained. "Yeah..my bad." You giggled. "Also, can I come in for a sec? I forgot my hair tie in there." You asked. "Okay, but like fucking butt ass naked right now." He laughed. "OH. Okay yeah I can wait." You stepped back from the door. After a few seconds the door opened and he came out still in the middle of wearing his shirt. "Im done" he smiled. You entered the bathroom and started searching for it, you bent down to look on the floor, you bent back up and turned around, you saw Vox with this, shocked expression. "What?" You raised your eyebrow. "The shirt you're wearing, there's like a huge slit on your back." He turned your around. "What??" You touched your back. And indeed, you could feel a huge hole. "Ill get you a new one..." He hummed and looked through his closet. "Oh hey, I remember this one! You can wear it." He handed you a red shirt. You changed and you both headed out for breakfast.