3

You both were still in that position looking around while your body was presses against vox's chest since someone pushed you, but you both were too busy watching people come in to realize that. "What the fuck babe?" Vince came up in front of you both. "Huh? What?" You snapped back into reality. Vince pointed to both of you angrily. "Wh-Oh! Sorry." I got off. He was still looking at people come in so I decided to just wake him up. "Voxx" you shook his arm. "W-Huh?" He looked at you both. "You both realize that, YOU have a boyfriend and that someone could've taken a picture of you both and the media would assume something was going on, right?" He scolded us. "Yeah, yeah we're sorry" you dusted the ice off of your gloves. Vince looked at Vox up and down real suspicious. "What's up?" Vox asked. "Do you normally dress like that?" Vince pointed at Vox's Black long sleeves button up shirt and his black jeans. "Yeah...almost everyday. Why?" Vox looked down at his outfit and looked back up at Vince."interesting." Vince grabbed your arm and pulled you aside. "What?" You asked Vince. "Babe I don't trust this dude." He looked back at Vox then you. "Hes not a random 'dude'... He's my opponent AND sometimes my duet partner." you spat out and crossed your arms. "This man...Dresses like a Man-whore and-" "he's not a man-whore." You cut him off. "Whose side are you on???" He yelled. "You're being a fucking dick right now, he didn't even do anything." You said. "I don't care. I don't want to see you with this man ever again." He demanded. "No." You replied. "What do you mean No???"
He yelled. "I mean, I'm still gonna talk and see him. You can't do anything about that." You yelled back. You were about to skate away when He grabbed your arm not letting go. "Fucking let go!" You yelled. "Y-" Vince stared behind you with quite an expression. He was scared but was obviously trying to hide it. He immediately let go of your arm and ran away. You turned around and there wasnt anyone there. Huh?

You skated back to Vox to tell him everything but he said that Vince left and he wanted to eat because he was hungry. "Oh-Okay!" You said. "Lets go." He skated to the exit with you. You felt nauseous so you told him and he handed you some water and candy. "Maybe your blood sugar level's low." He said. He went down on one knee and untied your skates while you drank the water and ate the candy. Minutes later you felt better so you both left to eat.

You both sat down at a table and waited for a waiter/waitress."Hi, what woul- Oh hey ________" Ren greeted both of you. "Oh, I didn't know you worked here Ren!" You smiled. "How's your sister?" I asked. "Yeah, no she's fine. Shoto has been annoying her the whole day." He laughed.
After you and Vox ate you went home while Vox went back to the rink.
You walked home but you forgot your keys at the rink, you didn't have Vox's number so you he to walk all the way back to the rink.
The rink was silent and empty since it was closed, you didn't see anyone. Not even your boss or Vox. You started looking for your keys everywhere when the lights turned off. Only 1 of the lights were still on so you got scared. You stood up and you bumped into someone behind you. The lights turned back on and you saw Vox confused. "You scared me..." You breathed heavily. "Did you turn off the lights? I was cleaning the rink." He said. "No..I didnt." You replied. "That's weird. So..why are you here? You missed me?" He crossed his arms and leaned in. "Fuck no,I lost my keys." You continued looking under the chairs. "Ugh, where the fuck are they??" You groaned.

"Oh these?" He pulled out keys. "Yes!" You tried grabbing it. He lifted it higher and smirked. "...? Vox I uh..i need them to like, enter my house" You put down your bag and continued attempting to grab them. "What's the magic word babe?" He teased. You sighed,"please?"
He handed you the keys and walked away proudly. You went home, packed for the trip and went to sleep.

The next morning you awake to someone banging loudly on your door. You walk downstairs and looked through the peep hole and saw your boyfriend, he was all tensed up and he looked mad. "What?" You opened the door. "Quit your job as figure skater." He demanded. "...no? Why are you telling me this?" You confused my asked. "Youre cheating on me with Vox aren't you?" He asked while you put on the chain for the door. "What makes you think that?" You asked still sleepy. "He FUCKING held your waist and shit."
He yelled. "What the fuck are you talking about?" You asked getting a bit angry. "Your fucking duet with him. Why couldn't you just say no to the offer?" He scolded. "My boss needed the fucking money,and plus Its not like I had a choice to say no." You said. "I don't care, you're quitting your job or were done." He threatened. "Fine." You coldly said and slammed the door. Like hell you were gonna quit your job. What a way to start a morning.
You got ready and grabbed your bags for the trip.
You arrived to the rink where everyone gathered. Different teams were in different vans, so you were with people from your team while Vox was in another van with his team.

Once everyone arrived, everyone sat down on the floor while your boss talked about the trip.

"Okay let's start with...Mariah." Your boss called up people and they picked out a piece of paper with a number. "Vox, why don't you come up?" Your boss called him up. He picked a paper with the number '74' on it. You were next and prayed to GOD you wouldn't get the same number. You grabbed a piece of paper and it revealed the number '73' on it. Thank god!, you thought to yourself. Your room was just in front of Vox's but its not as bad as sharing the room with him. You found your roommate and her name was Merilyn. She was nice and funny, so you enjoyed the trip. You were both sitting down on the bed and talked.
"Really? You broke up with your boyfriend?" Merilyn chuckled. "Yeah! No he literally banged on my door and asked about my duet." You laughed. "Yeah! I've seen yours, it was with Vox right?" She asked. "Yeah!" You laughed. "Ooh..that one was very touchy. Were you uncomfortable? Or did you secretly like it??" She joked. "No! I felt fine, I was a tad bit uncomfortable." You giggled.
It was midnight and merilyn was already asleep on her bed, snoring. You couldn't find the card that accesses to the room so you went to the receptionist to ask for a spare. You opened the door and bumped into Vox. You both opened the door at the same time, "what the hell are you doing?" You closed the door. "What the hell am I doing? What the hell are YOU doing?" He whispered. "I'm going to get a spare card." You whispered back. "I am too." He said.