2

All the skaters were celebrating the owner of the rinks birthday, and the owner hosted a festival in the rink and wanted some skaters to perform something. you werent chosen but Vanessa was.
You were cleaning my skates when Vox came up to you. "Hey love" he smirked. "What did you just call me?" You looked at him still holding a cloth to your skate. "I called you 'love' nothing wrong with that, right?" He said cheesily while still smirking." Go fuck yourself" you continued cleaning your skates. While he watched you, you accidentally cut yourself. "Shit!" You groaned. Without hesitation he gave you a bandage out of no where. "Where did you even get this?"
You snatched it. "I keep some in my pockets." He winked at you. "Okay...?" You put it on in confusion.
"Attention all figure skaters, meet me in my office." The announcer said. "Let's go"
Vox flirtatiously said while put his arm around your shoulders.

Once you both arrived to your boss's office, he went on and told us about celebrating our success with a trip. "You can come too, everyone's invited!" Your boss cheered. "Oh god..." You groaned. "We aren't sharing dorms with opponents right?" You quickly whispered to your boss while Vox was deleting his emails. "Well...could be possible. Why?"
Your boss whispered back. "God dammit." You tried calling down.
"Don't worry! There's at least 20 people coming on the trip, I highly doubt that you'll end up with who ever you don't want to. Besides were putting papers in a box with numbers on it, whoever the numbers match, you share your dorn with them!" He excitedly said. "Okay..."
You grabbed vox and walked out of the office. While you both exited you saw some other figure skaters go in.
"Hey I need to buy skate blade covers. Do you need some?" He stopped you. "Yeah, I do." You said. "Great, you're coming with me" he continued walking.
"Hey boss, is it okay if we exit the whole place? We need to buy skate blade covers" you went back to your boss's office. "Yeah! Go ahead" your boss said while scavenging through some files. "Okay thanks!" You said and walked out.

You both were walking on the side of the road when a car with full speed came running. He put his arm around your shoulder and pulled you in, both your bodies were pressed against each other as he turned his head and looked at the car with furrowed eyebrows. He switched places so basically you were more safer. You both were walking while talking when your boyfriend stopped you. "Babe, who's this?" He pointed at Vox. "Oh this fucking man? Yeah he's my skating opponent" you said. "Why are you hanging out with your skating opponent? You used to tell me how you hated him." Your boyfriend angrily asked. "We're just buying skate blade covers... Also that was years ago. I haven't talked about him in years" you said. "No, Ill come with you." Your boyfriend grabbed your arm harshly. "Vince..stop that." You yanked back your arm. "Okay, I'm sorry. But I'm still coming with you." He stubbornly said. "Okay, yeah whatever!." You rolled your eyes. You looked at vox but he was side eyeing you with a worried look.
"Hey! Its the woman and that man! The world figure skaters!" Someone yelled. You all looked around,you turned back around and there was a man in front of your face. "Woah! Man..hey" you awkwardly laughed. "Can I get your autographs?" He handed a pen to both Vox and you. "Yeah sure..." You have him your autograph. "Anyway, can we go out sometime?" He started coming closer to you. "Oh...sorry I have a boyfriend" you backed up. "But...thats okay, right?" He grabbed your hand. "No...thats not-" you cut yourself off as you saw him looking at Vox with a terrified face, you looked at vox and indeed. He had an angry expression which made you scared aswell."s-sorry I'll go" the man ran away with a cracking voice. "Babe! Are you okay?" Vince asked. "Yeah,im fine." You sweeped his hands off of you. "What's wrong?" Vince asked with an annoyed voice. "Where's the store Vox?" You turned to him and smiled. "Oh it's right over there." He smiled back. "Let's go!" You grabbed his hand and ran leaving
Vince.

Once you got our stuff you paid and went back to the rink but Vince HAD to follow.
You both were playing around and Vince was watching from the glass.you both were shaving ice from the ground and just forming it into a ball and throwing it at eachother."FUCK!" He laughed in pain
"I'm coming for you. " he started chasing you. "Vince come in!" You yelled. "Get the skates over there!" You pointed at the skates station. Just then you felt someone pick you up from behind you and lift you up. "AH!" You yelled. "That fucking scared me" you breathed heavily while Vox stopped and put you down.

Vince entered and he was surprisingly good. You were about to fall backwards
When Vox caught you. "I've never seen you fall before, I don't want to see you fall." He kneeled down and tied your laces properly. "Why thank you demon" you said. He stood back up and smiled, you felt someone push me really hard on the back causing you to fall on Vox's chest. You turn around and see a bunch of people coming in the rink. "Oh, must be open today." He looked around. My friend, which was a staff there made sure people had distance with the figure skaters there.