Chapter 16

Hey guys! I realized that I couldn't leave you hanging and just end the story like that! I'll continue this for one or two more chapters and then it's going to end, but I promise the ending will be interesting...
-----

I put my finger on my mouth and mouthed "shhh" to Jeremy, he looked confused but I wasn't paying any attention. I got out through the window and went home, I didn't feel so good.

E L E N A S   P O V

I open my front door and searched for Caroline. After a while I grew tired and figured she already left, "guys she doesn't want to be found", I explain to tyler, damon and klaus.
Tyler and Damon left, leaving Klaus there.

"Hello Elena", He started," I am in need in New Orleans, if you ever do find the cure, may I warn you..I will come back here and you wi-" "That's enough Klaus", Stefan interrupted. Klaus flashed a devilish smile to me and walked away.

Stefan entwined our hands and we held hands going to my bedroom to talk. We came into my bedroom and I plopped myself into my bed as Stefan sat in my red chair.

  "Do you think Rebekah is going to New Orleans with Klaus?" I asked.
"Maybe..wait why do you care?", Stefan replied.
"I don't know", I said as I sat up straight.  I then stood up and grabbed Stefan's hand, I led him towards the car. "Let's go somewhere..anywhere".

D A M O N S    P O V
I was walking down to mystic grill until I saw a big blonde ball of hair inside a thrift store, typical Caroline I thought.  I still felt bad about causing such a scene in public, but she was honestly overreacting, we didn't even cause too much. But, after my 100 years of dating women I've realized that the only way to make it up to a girl is say sorry(or buy her something expensive), even if it's not your fault.
I stood behind her quietly for a moment until she turned around. Surprisingly, she didn't say anything and just stared at me intensely,

"I'm sorry for whatever I did", I say to her. She looked offended ,"for whatever you did?", she started ,"you embarrassed me I front of-". Silence. I had attacked her lips with mine and she didn't fight it, she embraced my kiss. After some seconds she let go,"no..I..". She ran out the store quickly.

•next day•

C A R O L I N E S   P O V
I woke up , my body was shivering because of my shock, yes I was still overwhelmed about what happened yesterday at the store. I tried to dismiss my thoughts on that and brighten up, my mom was Finally coming back from another out of town police emergency; apparently there was a terrorist planning to bomb a place near mystic falls so she needed to check that out. Bonnie said something about travelers beating to blow it up, not terrorist but I wasn't sure.

  I hear a knock on my door and quickly rush to open it, I see Elena, Stefan and Damon standing there, upset looking. "Caroline..", Elena started. She walked in with the other two and sat me down on the couch, she was in front of me and Damon sat next to me," Caroline, Liz didn't go to the bombing place to see why someone was trying to set a bomb. She went while the bomb was about to explode, they didn't stop the guy, who was in fact a traveler, or passenger- whatever the witches call them, who was trying to set the bomb, the bomb went off and your Mom went with it..".

The world started spinning I couldn't believe a word that I was hearing, I didn't understand anything. "Caroline, your mom..she..she died". I burst into tears and fall into Damon's arms. Elena came and kissed the top of my head and rubbed my back in comfort, and Stefan kept repeating the same words,"You're okay..you're okay".

My head spun around and my heart was beating fast, I was in grief I was sad. I couldn't believe that my Mom died

A/N

I'm so sorry for this sad chapter😭 I wrote this when I was young and I'm re-editing it rn (in 2016) cause I didn't know it had gotten so many reads, and I didn't even know I killed off Liz! I wrote this so long ago. I guess this fic predicted the future 😭😭 I miss Liz sm TBH though.