Chapter 4: The Sleeping Buddies

"So what?! She's sired to me, Whats the problem?" Damon naively asked. "Damon!" I yelled . "No,no we need to find a way to break it, ok so she's only sired to you because it's you're blood that turned her right?" Stefan asked. "Yes" Damon replied. "Ok so we need to find the cure to vampirism, the one Klause and Rebekah were talking about. We need to find it so she could be human again and then the sire bond will break" Stefan said

"We need to get moving! Fast"I demanded
We, Stefan, Elena, Damon, Bonnie, Jeremy and I went to Rebekah's house and asked her for anything new. "Why the bloody hell would I tell you?" She replied. "Because were all trying to get one thing, and that's the cure..so if you want it too than your going to need out help!" Stefan said, trying to reason with her. He then branch her over to talk to her privately and quietly, but I listened in with my vampire hearing.

"You told me you wasted to be human, and we're on the same side , Bekah. Come on". Stefan said.

She suddenly has a change of heart. She told us to follow her. Next thing you know,We all set out where Rebekah told us to go,we went to an island and it wasn't very big.

"The professor said that he knew where to go and he told me every single detail of where to go and I didn't even compell him, he said that he should be there, but oh well too bad I snapped his neck after he told me everything I needed to hear" Rebekah said.

When we finally got there we decided to look around first before we separated Bonnie came along with us because we needed her incase Silas was actually real and if we needed her witchyness to help us just incase silas showed up, then she would be there.

We walked around the island until it got dark. We brought tents to sleep in so we each had trouble picking where to sleep because Jeremy and Stefan were going to sleep in the same tent and the tents were each only meant for 2 people and only one tent was meant for one person so the question was.. Who was going to sleep alone? Damon said he didn't want to sleep alone, Elena said she didn't want to sleep alone, I definitely didn't want to sleep alone , not with a potentially dangerous immortal witch on this island, and Rebekah didn't either so that meant Bonnie had to do it.

"Fine but I'm putting a protection spell around my tent, so you all are going to hear constant chanting for a half and hour" Bonnie said. "Ok Bon" I said

"So how are we going to do this?" I asked
"how about you and Rebekah and Damon and I", Elena suggested. "Nope, Elena you are not going to sleep with him tonight!" I informed her, demandingly, "Well than how the hell are we going to do this?" Elena asked. "Yeah who is going to get to sleep with this tonight?" Damon asked, teasing us.

"Been there done that" Rebekah shared " Eww" Elena Bonnie and I shrieked at the same time
"Ok Rebekah let's Rock Paper Scissors" I said
"Rock paper scissors shoot!"