Chapter 2 : Avoid Elena / Preperation

It was 4 pm and I was working out at the woods. Caroline was out buying outfits for her and I for karaoke night with Bonnie. Elena kept leaving messages about how she wanted to talk to me and that she didn't mean to hurt me but I didn't want to answer.

Caroline and Bonnie went shopping and I told them if Elena was there than they shouldn't talk about me, but with Caroline being Caroline I knew she would at least say something about me so I told them to try to avoid her..

CAROLINE'S  POV

I was buying an outfit to wear for karaoke night, I wasn't going to wear a dress because we were just doing karaoke, but I wanted it to be presentable yet casual, so I bought a blue T-shirt to go with some jeans and Bonnie had bought a black tee-shirt and some white shorts.

We were about to go to 'Mystically 21' until we saw Elena there. She couldn't see us, but we didn't want her to know we were there so I looked at Bonnie and Bonnie nodded her head in understanding as to what I was trying to say. Later after a minute or two, we went into a clothing store. It had loads of clothes, very in style, but then I panicked at the sight of Elena.

"Caroline!" Elena yelled to me with a eager grin on her face. "Hey, Elena what are you doing here?" I asked nervously

"Same question to you two, you've been AWOL since I started to date Damon.". The sound of her saying that made my ears hurt, it was one day after the break-up and she was already dating someone else, not to mention it was Stefan's brother! But I felt bad not saying anything and being rude. Although I didn't want to say too much because I knew if I talked to her than I would suddenly want to talk about how much she should be with stefan.

I went to my last option, I took Bonnie's hand and I vamp sped out of the mall. We went so fast I think I accidentally gave bonnie a cut on her arm from the winds. "Caroline that hurt my arm!" Bonnie yelled, my guilty conscience sank in, but my blood lust sunk in even more. " I know, I'm sorry, grab my hand so we can get to the car, I don't think Elena is just gonna stay in the bathroom" I said. I felt my veins pop out from my eyes but I made them go back in, I smelled Bonnie's blood , so Elena probably would have smelled it as well. I quickly fed Bonnie my blood to heal her, then Bonnie grabbed my hand and we went into the car and started driving right away.

Bonnie put our new clothes next to the seat and we drove back to this old safe house that my family use to go to whenever my mom and I would need to get out of mystic falls incase of an emergency

"Okay, Bonnie welcome to my old safe house" I said, "Nice looks very cozy" she said then we went in. "I'm gonna call Stefan, why don't you put our stuff on the couch" I said. The phone started ringing
'Ring ring'
Ring ring
"Hello"? Stefan picked up

"Hey we just ran into Elena,we didn't tell her anything, it's almost 6 wanna head to karaoke night? I'll met you there" I said

"Ok I'm gonna wear something casual is that Okay?"

"Yeah just don't wear your sweaty shirt that you work out in" I demanded.

"Alright Care, I'll be there soon, bye"

He hangs up before I could answer

Stefan's POV

I arrived at the grill and waited for Caroline. I looked out the door and saw Caroline there with Bonnie and Jeremy. They got closer and I grabbed Caroline and I dragged her to the karaoke tv.

"Let's sing Lucky by Britney Spears!" She said
"Um, alright" I answered. I owed caroline for all the things she had done for me for the past few days so I let her take a lead.

The song started to play and Caroline sang. She had a nice voice. It wasn't my part yet so I looked around. Then I saw Elena, she waved to me but I was too heart broken to reply, I turned my face. When there was a short music break in the song Caroline whispered to me
"I can see the jealousy on her face"

"Caroline don't be mean" I whispered back

"Aw your defending you epic love" Caroline whispered
"Well--" I said but the song came back on.

As the song started to finish Elena had gotten closer, and once it was finally over she came up to me.

( AUTHORS NOTE: hey guys so this chapter was originally Calle D getting ready but I don't think it fit properly so I re-named it. I hope you enjoyed this one)