Chapter 14: The Scene

[writers note:
Someone requested more action with caroline and damon so I'll give it to you, enjoy this chapter, I may have rushed a bit, and this chapter isn't all about them it also has some stelena] 

Caroline's POV}

We'd finally got home after the long boat ride. I think I'm gonna be sick, anyway everyone was driving home besides me, damon & bonnie. Bonnie was going to ride with elena but she was with stefan and didn't feel like being third wheel, and Jeremy ran home because of his new hunter skills so I think bonnie's gonna hitch a cab. But for me, I think I'm going to walk, or run because I have no ride.

                      I started pacing toward home, the wind was in my hair and it got chili and worst of all I think I got frost bite, but of course it healed and after some time I felt a shadow behind me as I pass the small buildings in town. I stop pacing as I head towards the mystic falls market.

Quickly, I turn around and yell ,"who's there?!", no response, I look around and start to realize that people are staring. Oh well, I think to myself, let them stare. I start to pace again until I feel someone breathe on my neck,right when I feel the last part of the breath I quickly turn around and hit who ever was there,"ugh I knew it" I say, annoyed ,
"well elena and my brother called, said they were worried about you and told me to drive you home, so I thought, why not just follow you and creep you out, and make sure you got home safe, instead of driving you, so that's what I did" damon said.

"I can take care of myself" I reply as I turn back round and rush faster to home.
I realize that he'll probably just keep following but I'd rather get home being followed by a psychopath than talk to the psychopath.

Soon I reach my home, where damon can't come in, And where I can sleep.

I run inside to insure that I was safe. I know I had made peace with damon on the trip but he's still the same damon, I'm still the same me, I guess we're friends now, but I still like our little rivalry. I quickly turn on all lights and look out my window to see if damon followed me.

I see a figure across the street that soon quickly disappears, but with a blink of the eye he appeared right in front of my window. "Oh goodness" I sigh "what do you want" I say
"making sure your safe" damon replies. I lift my hand and wave, and sarcastically smile.
then immediately shut my blinds.I turn around to go upstairs, suddenly getting a call from elena

"Hello care? " I hear her voice is a little hard to hear over the phone "yeah I'm here" I reply " care,are you home? Are you.. Safe?" She asks, I smile a bit "yes elena I'm home and very tired good night" I reply "love you" she says before hanging up "yeah love you too" I reply then just press end call. Anyway I soon go to my room to sleep.

I  lay down and get brutally disturbed. "WHAT DO YOU WANT" I yell at the noises coming from my bed room window "GO AWAY I WANT TO SLEEP", but soon the noises keep coming' "geez what do I gotta do to get some sleep" I say as I get up "now what?" I said to damon who was in my tree. "need to make sure your home safe "he says "you already-" I say before getting brutally cut off "need to make sure your safe all night too, and you know who can sleep when they know, a one hundred year old vampire is watching them" damon smirks "you forgot, I can do this" I say as I close the blinds on my windows, I go to sleep and suddenly the world is much happier than yesterday. soon I wake up to the nice bright sky and open my windows to check if- yup he's there,I get my water bottle and dump it on him. "Ah nice morning" I say to myself as I hear the screams of damon "that's pretty cold" he says "see what I did there" he says again.

I get my phone and call elena, ringing, ringing, and then "hey" she answers, "morning" I reply "we are having a party near the old lock wood lake center so you better get your perky little ass down hear" she demands " okay okay but first I need to deal with a-" I look at damon "bug infestation in my house" I say "okay well I'll meet you here love you" she says "love you too bye" I say then end call.

"Now time to deal with the bug infestation" I say to myself.  I change into clothes for the party then sneak my way into the front yard. I grab the hose and start to yell "watch out its about to rain" until he looks my way then I turn on the hose and knock him right off the tree. "Run run run!" I say as I run away as fast as possible.

I make it to the lake house. "Nice" I say to elena "yay your here" she reaches her hands out to grab me until she gets pulled in by stefan, she starts to giggle "not now, too public"she whispers, obviously forgetting I have vamp hearing. Stefan slides his hand down to her leg "okay maybe now" she says as she pulls stefan off into the woods "meet you later care I gotta go-" elena yells before getting pulled by stefan to, who knows where.

I go to the food table "best part of a party Is food right?" Some one says to her "you taught me that" I turn around to see tyler there, "look care, I know we aren't in a good place right now but, well let's get drunk" he says as he pulls out a beer and holds it up to tempt me to drink "well I guess" I reply, he smiles and runs to the rocks "come sit, we have some making up to do" he insists, I walk to the rocks and sit down "making up?" I ask "yeah well-" soon I get cut off " hello love I see we've landed in the same party, small world isn't it?" A voice says "klaus" tyler says as his face suddenly turns red "what are you doing here!" Tyler angrily screams as he stands up "woah woah woah Tyler sit" I stand up  to calm him down. Tyler lifts his fist up then suddenly damon comes and holds back tyler "well I see another suitor of yours has come on to the list" klaus says "he's not a suitor, klaus. Now leave here before you make a scen-" I say before realizing that every one had Been staring "nothing to see here guys just a little twilight role play" I say, and surprisingly they bought it.

"Guys! What's happening?" Elena calls from a far, topless? "Elena you uh- doing something" I ask "what?" She says before looking down "oh- no no no I'm just changing shirts! Tell her stefan" elena says "yeah" stefan comes out topless as well  "oh I am too" he takes out a shirt "see! Wait what's happing?" He says, referring to the huge scene tyler and klaus made "nothing, you can continue with uh, what ever you're doing" I reply.

[WRITERS NOTE]

Guys I'm sorry for typing like this but I'm used to typing like this, I know some, of You all like reading my stories when they are easier to read but  this style caught me off gaurd, if that makes sense.