Chapter 9: Vervaxine

"Elena replacement?" Caroline let out

"You really are blonde, aren't you.", she said,"here" Katherine held out a bag of blood.
"What the hell is this?" I asked "It's the cure to their vervaxine" Katherine said. (VURR-VAX-IN)

"Vervaxine?" I asked. She rolled her eyes, "It's what the disease they have is called, only vampire get vervacxine and the only cure is werwolf's blood, and this is werewolf blood" Katherine said as she pointed to the bag of blood. I snatched it from her" wearwolf venom kills vampire's, Katherine! "

"None of you know anything around here!UGH! Werewolf blood doesn't contain any werewolf venom , GOD! You people are so idiotic" .

I rolled my eyes, "Is this suppose to cure all of them?" I rudely asked, knowing katheirne wouldn't be effected because, in my point of view, she doesn't feel anything .

"no. I'm giving another bag to your precious Elena and that blonde original bitch, Rebekah later" Katherine replied as she rolled her eyes

It got quiet for a second as I gave Caroline the blood bag .She drank it and slowly started to stop shivering . Katherine looked at me, "What? no 'thank you'?" Katherine asked.

"I'm sure you, the heart-ripping, life-crushing and family-killing Katherine pierce wouldn't have saved a life, voluntarily" I said

"You're right. I'm trading stefan something, so if you don't mind, and I'm sure you don't, I'm gonna go give this to Elena, ugh" Katherine smiled an evil, charming,bitchy but beautiful smile. The kind of smile only Katherine pierce could do, it's what I call the Katherine pierce smile. She walked out of the tent and I could hear her walking towards Elena.

I watch as Caroline took off her blanket. "Wow, I feel good. I feel fine " Caroline cheered. "good" I smile .

STEFANS POV

I heard Katherine walking to me. "Here" she handed me a blood bag. I quickly fed it to Elena. She stopped shivering . I hugged her tightly ,"you're gonna be okay now baby".

Katherine made a gagging noise and then started talking again. "Now, your part of the deal" Katherine smiled. "Only when Elena is cured and fine" I say , emotionless. Katherine smiles at me evily but charmingly. I watch as Elena starts to look less pale. "How do you feel?" I ask her. She smiles ,"Good. I'm-I'm good.". I kiss her forehead and smile.

"Okay Katherine, let's go", I say directing Katherine. "where are you going?" Elena asks.
"To give Katherine her part of the deal" I say. "And What's that?" Elena eagerly asks. I  try to speak but then Katherine cuts me off

"THE TRUTH" she says