Lets us . . . Begin

1 year later . . . 

So after spending time with the Northern Parliament shipgirls , well I grow closer with them , but alas I should be to my base , the girls were sad about me leaving , but I told them I will be back , in fact , I wanted to move my base to be near them , now that we are allies , well more like Kronshtadt wanted me to be their commander , and all the shipgirls were on board with it seeing my skills .

Well I'm happy they trust me to lead them , but I wanted some time to think about it , and making some plans , specially regarding the Azure Lana alliance , because sooner or later they will come to the Northern Parliament to from alliance with them , so I need to think about how to deal with them .

Anyway I'm back to my base with Avrora , and Murmansk a light cruiser .

Murmansk: so this comrade commander main base .

Avrora: looks interesting .

Mark: thanks , but as much I want to give a tour , we should finish here and return guackly .

Avrora: so how do we move the base to ours commander?

Mark: simple . . 

Using my green cube , all the buildings turned into green essence and enter the cube .

Murmansk: still maze me every time I see it .

Mark: well with that done shall we return?

Avrora & Murmansk: Da comrade !

With that done we return , and I made my base near theirs , I start thinking about my plans for the future , as I watch my unite spar with the shipgirl , , I told them not to hold back as I can repaire the ones made from the cube, and the mass prusduce ones can be always made , as long as I have energy in me , so watching fight this sould at least give me some idea when fighting other shipgirls , though each is different , but it should give me a general idea .

Mark: now then . . what will our friends be doing ?

With the Sakura Empire . . . 

Kaga: everything is ready dear sister  .

Akagi: fufufu~ now we wait for Ayanami , so we begin our assult .

Kaga: soon the Azur lane shall see the might of the Sakura Empire .

Akagi: and victory will be our , under the heaven's will .

Kaga: still dear sister , what should we do about the report we got the other day?

Akagi: about the unknown force fighting the sirens in the north? hmm for the time being , it's np cencern for us as we are busy with our project , and soon war with Azur lane , but just in case we should keep an eye .

Kaga: *nod*

Little did they know , there was a small hidden drone lessening in , without them noting .

Mark: ( oh Akagi . . .can't wait to have out . . ."game" hehehe and you little project? well we will see if it can protect you form what I have in store )

Time skip brought to you by . . . .

Now our dear general was sitting on a throne , with Sovetskaya sisters , Kronshtadt , and Chapayev beside him , with screen in front of them

Now our dear general was sitting on a throne , with Sovetskaya sisters , Kronshtadt , and Chapayev beside him , with screen in front of them .

Kronshtadt: so the Sakura Empire plan to attack the Azure land , and declire war on them , still don't understand why doing it though .

Mark: who knows , but sooner or later , someone need to knock some sense into them and the Iron Blood . 

Belorussiya: so what should we do comrade commander? 

Mark: hmmm I will deal with them since both faction doesn't know me , and this will be a good time to mass with them a little bit .

Chapayev: are you sure it's good to go alone?

Mark: as I said , they don't know me , and I want to keep our allience a secret for as long as I could , besides . . . I have a task for you .

he point to a part of a map near their base .

Mark: Rossiay both you and your sister , as well as Chapayev I want you guy to deal with this fleet over here , with you three and some of my units it shoudl be enough since they's not that big 

They: Da commander .

the general got up from his throne .

Mark: well I will be off.

The shipgirl: we wish you luck commander.

Mark: ( now then  .. how to mass with out little fox fiends? )