New Path and . . . . more

3 weeks before the . . . ahem "battle" against Orochi . . . 

in an island in the far far east we see destroyed city . . .with many destroyed , junk , waste war weapons laying around . . .but the strange thing was , there were red cubes all over the place , and every now and then , the cubes would emit crimson light . . . .

This would continue for weeks . . .until the day Mark destroyed the orochi . . .before the the lights stopped . . . and . . close to the waters . . . there were many units that. . . that are similar to Mark's units. . but not only they were mostly destroyed . . but had strange crimson color. . . 

standing before the beach was a woman  . . .holding one the red cubes . . . 

she looked at the destroyed units before shacking her head

she looked at the destroyed units before shacking her head . . .until a white circle appears beside her . . 

???: hmph so your useless servant couldn't win against him? 

Circle: looks like they understmate that human with strange , to think the lowly human could be a threat to us .. . .

???: hahahaha and you ask why you lost? with this dumb pride of  users you would never win against him . . . .

Circle: ha . .as he can beat me . . .

???: I won't be too sure. . .after all . .he gain more power with more experience he gain . . .and it won't be surprised that he already had something to counter you . . or at least deal with somewhat . . .dear empress .

Circle: enough of that .  .. just do your end of the deal or else . . 

???: tch . . fine fine you dumb empress . .. 

the circle disappears . . 

???: *sigh* . . .what a bother . . . .well then . . .*evil smirk* what should we do  . . 

she looked at the destroyed dreadnought . . .and smirked again . . .

she let the red cube shine around it . .. the ship was surrounded by crimson light . . .when the light died . . . .there stood . . ..

the now humanoid ship bow before the female general 

Dreadnought: Dreadnought . . .ready to serve master . . .*with serious face*