Lets Us . . . Begin 2

Keeping on eyes on both the Eagle Union , nd Royal Navy , his drones were watch the little destroyed Ayanami , as she inftreate the Azure Lane base , with his small drones, and hidden plans he was keeping watch on both sides , waiting for the right moment to strike . . and .

Mark: hmmm is seems that little destroyer had send the signal , now Amagi sending mass produced sirens . . well to bad for her , we eat this guys for dinner hehehe .

{master . . you eat Sirens?! }

Mark: figure of speech Cube .

{oh . . .I can never understand you humans way of speech }

Mark eh you will get used to it , while it , you really should learn sarcasm .

{maybe . . .so master what to do now ? }

Mark: hmmmm .

He watched as the battle begin , and the fox sister made a speech of their difference in believes , and they intdoduce them selfs .

Mark: . . . eh I will give it 6/10 , though fox simps would disagree  . . .anyway .

as the battle continue , he saw Kage going after her "pry" which happens to be Unicorn .

Mark: well . . I guess that's enough .

flicking his fingers her summon, new air planes .

Change of Pov . . . 

As the white fox was going to get the smol destroyer , 

*boom* .

something pushed her back .

Kaga: huh?

then hers and her sister's plans , as well as the sirens hips got destroyed , makign everyone confused .

Cleaveland: huh? 

Prince or theicc . .I mean Wale: what in the world . .

Laffey (aka my no1 daughter): look .

everyone looked up and saw some plane they have not seen before .

the Dissert fly made short of air units of Sakura Empire and Sirens, and before flying away , and seconds later disappearing

the Dissert fly made short of air units of Sakura Empire and Sirens, and before flying away , and seconds later disappearing .

Akagi: what was that ! 

"a little welcome part my dear , now . ..second wave . . give them an even better wolcome"

not moment they heard the voice  . .the heard multbale cannons being fired , as a Rhino tank appeared , and boomed the hell out of Kaga .

Rhino: attacking !!

Rhino: we will bery them !

Kaga: gah !

Akagi: KAGA !!!

"now now , dear , don't be greedy I also have gift for you , after all we very generous"