Demon Awakens 2

right now we were waiting for the red Axes to trap the Azur lane in mirror sea , then we will begin , thanks to green cub I and my allies can enter the mirror , we will surprise attack them when they least expected . 

And for that there is no better than the stealth boost , they won't know what hit them . now the reason for doing that is to finally show our self . .and give the red axes a reason to fear us . .though they seems wary . . but only those who faced us . .but there is still people liek Kaga , and Roon who underestimate us so it's time to show them why they should fear the unknow .

Another reason is to lure the sirens .  .though yes I should avoid the elite ones. . but you see I have a hidden plan . . and for that I would need to lore them . . .if it work not only it will help me again Orochi later . . .but in future battles with them . . I mean , against Purifier I used my best units , if one elite force me to use my best , then face more will be nightmare.  .ever more so against the empress .

Anyway , that's for the future . . .for now  . . .lets focus on this battle , and get our self stronger , oh and I got some new units as well .

lets focus on this battle , and get our self stronger , oh and I got some new units as well

Paladin tank a good USA tank with anti-missile defense .and like all USA tanks it has drones to help it though you can only choose one of 3 drone , my dear cube let me have all three , one drone is for scoot , the second fore small missiles , the third repeir small damages on the tank.

Avenger  a support and anti-air unit vehicle , as you can see it he fire lasser at air enemies , as for the lasser on the font it point at the enemies , when Avenger points at the enemy all allies nearbay will get faster and more efficient

Avenger  a support and anti-air unit vehicle , as you can see it he fire lasser at air enemies , as for the lasser on the font it point at the enemies , when Avenger points at the enemy all allies nearbay will get faster and more efficient .

hmmm looks like our friend has  started . . . . 

In the mirror seas . . . 

Akagi traps Azur lane , and now a big battle happens both sides fight fierecly , though it was harder for both Royal Nave and Eagle Union as they not only fight Iron blood and Sakura Empire , but also sirens under the control of Akagi , said fox was smirking thinking that the battle will ends in their victory . . . .

oh how wrong she is . . . .little sis she . . and her allies knew . . . 

there . . behind the Sakura Empire forces , was 10 dreadnought ships with their missiles ready to fire . . .thanks to stealth power , no one was aware of them . . . and not just them . . . there was also other units with their weapons ready . . . . .