Mission Passed . . . Respect +

Right now me and Rossiya , being in casual clothes walking Moscow , I had simple cloths of black t-shirt and jeans , Ross-chan , had a cute white shirt , and blue and white long skirt , and I gotta say she looks cute without her hat , not that she already cute to begin with , anyway , during date ,she was so nervous , and blushing a lot as she was hugging my arm , I guess even a hard warrior like her had a sweet and cute girly side , and you know what makes it better? she she's showing that side to me .

So we move from shop to shop tried famous café , and to make her more confortable , I asked her to show me around , though yes our date is cliché and typcal . .but hey . . .as long as we have fun , that and I like things more simple , and.  ..

We see Mark happily feeding Rossiya a piece of chicken , much to her embarrassment , but she gathered her courage and feed him , which he happily accept .

Well after we had out fun , sadly we had to return , after we are in a war ,so but hey at least I got to spend a whole day with a cute girl .

Rossiya: commander. . 

Mark: mark . . 

Rossiya: huh?

Mark: we're not in base , nor in battle ,and when we are alone , call Mark ok?

Rossiya: *blush* m Mark . . .I wanna say , , I had fun today , we might not to this more often , but this small moment , it worth it  . . .when I'm with you .

She hugged him , and he return the hug , and to end this date.  . . she kissed his check , making him blush a bit, but smiled at her as she couldn't look at him with her blushing face .

Time skip brought to you by . . . .SamXdemon getting destroyed by Kirov . . . again .  

Now back to the base , I was doing the daily training , and watching both my troops and shipgirls , though I noticed Rossiya , getting more motivated , even seeking my praise sometimes , which I happily give her . .. hahah I guess now that we are a pair , she seeks my effection . . well she's doing her best , and work hard ,so why not spoil her a bit. . . with headpats , chicken . . and of course Vodka .

With the Iron Blood . . . 

In a meeting room , we see the flag ship og the Iron Blood Bismarck ( aka Biscut ) , Prinz Eugen , Fredrick de groose ( aka mama Fredrick . . .don't look at me , we all want her as our mama don't lie ) , Roon , Z23 , Agir , Odin , and Graf Zeppelin .

- - - - -

Ok before we continue . .can I ask who are your fav Iron blood girls? mine . . .well beside miss Biscut , hmmmm well  . . .Prinz Heinrich , she nice , but underrated and her cousin of course , hmmm of course Friedrick , Agir , Tirpits , and Odin 

- - - - -- 

Bismarck: hmmm so the Northern Parliament sided with the unknown force instead of Azure Lane . 

Prinz Eugen: and for the reports we got from Akagi , they also stopped their attack , and it seems their leader is someone called General Mark the Seventh , and his army are called the Alder faction , from what Kaga told us , their units are weird , verstile , and pack a punch .

Z23: I would say , that lighting thigny was seriously dangerous , though there were two fo them , but I felt liek I was going to die .

Graf: hmmm an known faction called the Adler , with their leader ,hmm fighting the sirens for 3 years, even holding their own against one of the elite .

Roon: if Roon was there she would crush them .

Odin: I wouldn't be so sure , from what the reports , their weapons are powerful , and who knows what other weapons they have .

Bismarck: Odin is right ,and reports also stated that this General had good thinking mind , got reflexes , not to mention he's allied with the Northern  Parliament , and who knows what allies he has .

Fredrick: so we most be careful with dealing with him and his , army . . . well unknown or not , if he hurt my children . . .

Agir: I understand you feelings mother Fredrick ,but this a farce we know nothing off .

Prinz Eugen: and experiencing what some of them can do , I would say they truly a terrifying force that we shouldn't underestimate . 

- - - - - - - 

Konton: . . . .tell that to Roon , Admiral Hipper , and especially Deutschland  I think  . . I remember there is this one brat who is REALLY prideful and look down on her enemies a lot .

Sam: to be fair , most if not all of Iron blood are Prideful , just some are less than others , same with Sakura Empire .

- - - - -- 

Bismarck: for now we and our allies will continue our plans, but also keep an eye on the Adler faction , and DO NOT under ANY situation engage them , specially alone , never fight them alone , make sure to tell all of the Iron Bloods this , do I make myself Clear !

Everyone: JA ! 

And of course . . .unknow to them . .there was a drone hidden in the room recording everything in the meeting .    

Back with Mark . . . 

Mark: hmmmm how interesting , gotta say , Bismarck you're not bad , too bad we're enemies , oh well . . .gotta , say , some shipgils earned my respect , well beside Bismarck , there is Enterprise , though she need to take better care of her self, hmmm Belfast , Warspite , hmm there is Drake & Monarch , though Monarch can be a bit cold   .eh she sure had the strength .

- - - -

I also feel like Monarch , Drake needs some love ,  .. . as well as Neptune . .. 

- - - - -

Mark: well never mind . . time for the next plan . . . 

{we're going to the Dragon Empirly?  but they are part of the Azur lane }

Mark: yeah . . .but . .during the three yeah I was fighting the Sirens , I did save their flag ship once , and of course as you know in their culture , she wanted to return the facer , but I told her she can do in the future .

{so you're going to cash in the faver now ?}

Mark: yeah . . .though out of respect of her ,I won't tell her to leave the Azur Lane so I will ask her something else . , well we will see what we will get .

 - - - - -

Annnnnd done . . and here is a little bonus for you guys .

Peace !!