Rising Dragon 2

Yat Sen: I see . . . 

I told her the reason for coming here , well for one is to visit them , and tow to cash in the faver . .though they are already part of Azure Lana thanks to the little sister Ling Hai , and Ping Hai so I won't force her . .because knowing her she would leave the allience for me out of her grittidue , why yes this would make me happy . . but it's still wrong to force her to do something like without her 100% free will . . . and beside with their low numbers they better off with large factions like Azure lane . 

So my faver is . . simply for a secret alliece with them , without Azure Lana knowing , I would help them in secret as I would put some hidden tunnels for me and them to use , and put hidden units to watch over them specaily against sirens , but they won't fight unless it an emergency , because it will be weird for a small faction to all of sudden have the power to easily push back sirens by them selfs .

So what to do? slowly training them . . get them stronger . . and let the Azur Lana see their growth , and if they ask . . .well . . um maybe say they were training in secret , and have their ancient art .  .well thanks to my cube I showed them Kunk Fu and other art from China , and they are old so its not a lie to be fair , anyway.  .as they see their growth . . they won't be suspection of a third party aka me , helping them , and they won't be surprise when they show great strength .

But . . .. that like I said they need to do that slowly , why yes I could make them stronger faster , but that woudl ruing the point and plan , so I need patience , and take the tame to see theri growth slowly , and not to mention , they have law numbers AND have 0 heavey battleshipd & cruser as all of them are light ships . .so they need some power up in the future .

Ying Swei: I understand Mark . .and . .it makes me happy that you want to help us .

Mark: well you were nice to me , back then . . and back when I was reckless and inecpereince you saved as well .

yeah during the three years . . I did some mistake that almost cost me my life . .and of one of them when I I saved the dragon Empery , I almsot died , but Yat Sen and Ying Swei saved me , and thanks to them I stopped the siren and saved their home land . . . 

Yat Sen: but it's the fact that thanks to you , our land was saved , and it it please me that you want to help us , though this affer is great , but I would like discuss with the others if that's ok with you ?

Mark: of course , it's about your future , so the others have the right know .

- - - -- - 

Konton: *looking at you Akagi* . . . .. .

 - - - - - -  

so they went to their meeting room , to duscuss their plans , meanwhile I decided to check in with my green cube , checking my army and with Northern Parliament .

Yat Sen: sorry to keep you waiting .

He looked and Saw Yat Sen , Ying Swei , Chao Ho , and Chen Hai , they looked at each other , and noded .

Yat Sen: we agree to your idea , and be happy to form a secret allience with you . . 

Mark: then *smile* I'm glad to work together again , Lady . .

Yat Sen: *glare* no lady . . .

Mark: *chuckle* sorry . .. Yat Sen . . glad to work together again .

they shoock their hands and everyone clap .

Mark: now with that done it has been a while . and man I miss your home's rice balls .

Chen Hai: *giggle* you were always a gutten for them huh . .well you're in luck , cus I will make some for you .