Eagle fly again

Yat Sen: you sure commander ?

Mark: yeah , I will go alone , and don't worry I will have some hidden units to guard .

Yat Sen: still will you able to find her .

Mark: *smirk* I have eyes in many place , so finding her was easy .

Yat Sen: why am I not surprise . . *sigh* have a safe trip commander .

Time skip brought to you by . . . 

In a certain hospital , in one of the rooms we see a female laying on bed , this was the flagship of the Eagle Union , and the oldest sister of the famous gray ghost , this was Yorktown an air carrier

In a certain hospital , in one of the rooms we see a female laying on bed , this was the flagship of the Eagle Union , and the oldest sister of the famous gray ghost , this was Yorktown an air carrier .

*knock knock*

"miss Yorktown may come in?" .

Yorktown: come in.

The door open , and our commander Mark enter the room .

Mark: good evening miss Yorktown .

Yorktown: hello , but who are you mister ?

Mark: ah forgive my manners , I'm General Mark the Seventh .

Yorktown: the leader of the Adler faction right? my never thought that the famous new commander would visit me .

Mark: hahaa well . . miss Yorktown , if I being honest , I wasn't sure about your faction , but after some . . .information , and a "friendly" duel . . .I start to think that they might be good allies , but . .before anything . . . I wanted to meet their true flag ship .

Yorktown: I hope you didn't hurt my little sister much , mister Mark .

Mark: no worries , only small wounds that quickly got healed .

Yorktown: *nod* good, and well it please me that a strong ally joining us , and from what I heard your strength is almost unrivaled , though *sad smile* I'm no longer the flagship , and as you can see , I'm decimation , and can't join my sisters , and friends in their fights .

Mark: well Miss Yorktown .

Yorktown: please no need for miss general Mark , just Yorktown .

Mark: then just call me Mark . . . and . . I have something to tell you .

Yorktown: what is it?

Mark: I . . . ma have a way to help you .

Time skip brought to you by . . . 

{Konton: *blush*

{Konton: *blush* . . . . .}

{Enterprise: *mischievous smiles* .  . . . oh Konton}

{Konton: yes? }

{Enterprise: nya~}

{Konton: gah . *ded* }

- - - - - - - -

Hornet: everyone a massage form Mark came , he will visit us in 5 hours .

Prince of Wales: this is sudden .

Cleveland: well he did said that he will visit soon after the duel .

Belfast: me and the other maids will prepare for his arrival .

Hood: please do .

hors later . . as ship more specifically Dreadnought was getting close to the azure lane base , many shipgirls were waiting , as the ship got closer , they greet the general .

Horent: hello Mark , never though to see you so soon .

Mark: well I had something to talk with you  . . . and I have surprise for the eagle union .

New Jersey: surprise for us?

Mark: yup . . . you can come out now .

from the ship a person come into view , and the moment it does , everyones' eyes widen , specially two certain air crafts .

Yorktown: hello everyone . . *smiles warmly* and hello my dear sisters .

Enterprise & Hornet: BIG SISTER ??!!! 

- - -- - - 

{before finish this chapter here is the reports . . 

- master duo to helping Yorktown , and making a good impression on the eagle union and Azur lane as a whole , the following skills unlock:

1- overcharge: boost Tesla units : worm queen , Tesla tank , and Tesla cruiser by 50% for 20 seconds .

2- freedom teamwork: when USA units fights alongside eagle union shipsgirls , or in their area they got boost in armor and speed , the same apply to the shipgirls .

3- USA satttilate" now master have the map of the whole plant , and can spy on ANY place he choose .

4- finally stolen tech/special units: Salamander , Worm Queen , Emperor overlord , Battle Fortress , Apocalypse tank , and soo , gest a boost in speed & armor ( and Worm Queen's fire speed is boosted) .

5- and finally 3 exception cards: there are some rules and units that master shouldn't normally have but these cards let him choose ANY units regards of the rules .  .and yes even if they are from mods . . . master should think and choose carefully .

that is all . . . I green cube wish you a nice day }