Demon Awakens . . . Part 3

Tosa: GAH !!

Takao: ahhhh !

Zuikaku: ugh !

Roon: ooof !!

Mark: your time is running~ 

Because the red axes didn't answer the general duo to being too shocked , and afraid , after the power he displayed , I mean . . Akagi took months to ready the Orochi . .  .a weapon so powerful that even with the compline strength  of Azur Lane they won't win . . or so she and Alpha thought . . . 

The now know as the demon general . . . with one order . . .one weapon he turned THE Orochi into nothing but a pile of dust , he made it as if it nothing more than a silly joke . . .all her plns to bring her sister back . . .fly in the dust . . 

As if he heard her thought , the general laughed . . . 

Mark: hahahahaha . . . . hahahaha AHAHAHAHAHAHAH !!

Everyone was confused . . .until the general stopped all of a sudden . . . he got up from his throne , and with a point of his finger . . .Kirov airship appears and throw bombs near the Sakura Empire ships , almost blow them away , the general gave the Red Axes a soul periecing glare that even someone as fearless as Yamato , or Bismarck would fear scared .

Mark: hopes and dreams for the Empire? what stupid joke . . .getting an unknow cube that you don't understand . . .and what do you know . .it can summon sirens . . .oh our dear fox Akagi here apparently can "use" this cube . . .that she totally didn't get from the enemy . . . .tell me Akagi . . .

Mark's eye turns crimson . .. 

Mark: were this blind . . that the sirens were able to manipulate you like this . . . .were this blind to think that their tech could help bring her back . . .were you this foolish . . to try to play god . . to bring back someone that will never comeback

His glare got more heated . .

Mark: it's sad that your sister is gone . . .it's hard . . but you have to accept the fact that she's gone . . . but instead . . .. you made this stupid plan . . . lie to your allies . . .and turn against your comrades . . . .you may hate this . .no . .in fact go ahead and hate me all you want . . but the truth is . . .you "project" will never succeed . . you were nothing but a plaything for the sirens  . . .you're doing the dirty job for them , as they sit back . . and watching you all destroy each other . . and they got a new weapon for free .

He look up at the sky and sigh .

Mark: and if Orochi along with you destroyed the Azur Lane , then there will be less enemies for them . . . and then . . take control of the Orochi , and with you not being at your best after the battle , the sirens will have easier time taking you out . .and there . .the shipgirls has fallen . . the sirens has won . . .and humanity will soon be gone because their dear protectors has fair . . and ironically . . .it's their called "protectors" fault in the first place for failing to do the one thing she were made for . . . which is defeating the sirens . . . .still though .

He once again glared at them .

Mark: I understand the you have different approach & opinion . . but . . why did it take one disagreement to make turns against each . . and killing each other?  

No one answered him .

Mark: while you all busy fighting like a bunch of children . . the sirens took their time . . plotting , planning , and getting stronger . . . though can't say that all of is it fault . . . in fact I see some of you have no bad intention against the other side but can't exactly go against orders  . . .*sigh* hate to do this but . . . *his demon like eyes return* .