Extra/Bonus

Hello . . this is just a short Epiloge , and a little bonus . . 

This a little something for the ending of this book . . as well as hint for the future . . . ( whatever I will make the second book ) .

- - - - - -- 

It was three months after I lost to the Red cube . . .. Green cube's mother, ever since that day I as training and improving my powers with Green Cube who is now Midori which is green in Japanese . 

She changed as well . . specially since she got her human form, and gain emotions . ..though she don't understand them, but we're slowly getting them . . .

As for the shipgirls faction . . they finally united again, and guess who they picked up as the supreme commander or general , oh and guess what as well . . .Midori unlock a new skill, it's called free command .

This skill basacilly set some commands to the mass produced units and let them act with me controlling them, and only let me take command in case of emergency or big change in their order . 

Anyway this skill helped me a lot, I lot my units around the world defending the faction's bases, mine, and as well as the human lands without me needing to take control and do everything, so a spread each different units to different places . . .

Hahaha you know what's funny ? my units became quite famous, not only with the shipgirls, but with the humans lands as well .

Take the Northern Parliament for example . . .their fav are my Soviet units . . .mainly the Apocalypse tank, and Kiruv, and oh  man . .I love to lessen to Apocalypse's quotes form the game .

- - - - -- 

I will write them . .because why not . . .and for the Red alert 2 fans heheheheheh .

"Soviet power supreme"

"The instrument of Doom"

"They will run in fear"

"I cast a deadly shadow" 

"it's day of judgment"     

"Armageddon is here"

"it will soon be a wasteland" 

"The apocalypse has begin"

"The end is at hand"

"Test your mortality"

"This will be your last moments"

"Bringing down the hammer" 

- - - - - --  

As for the Sakura Empire . . .or course they favor my Japanese units, specially Giga fortress, speaking of them . . . 

They and Iron Blood changed for the better over the past months, at first they didn't get along with me that much . .well some of them at least . . .. 

In the Sakura Empire it was mostly Akagi, Kaga, Zuikaku, Takao, and Tosa, but they they warmed up to me, though Akagi might still has some grudge against me . . .but, at least she lealise her mistake and stopped her ideas of working with the sirens . . .it took time but she slowly moving on . . 

As for the others they were friendly . . specially Shinano . .. such a cute, calm, and gently being that girl is , everytime I talk with her,  I feel calm and at ease, and she would sometime ask me to nap with her . .. and wrap me with her soft and fluffy tail . . .honstly she might be my fav person to spend time with in the Sakura Empire .

As for the Iron Blood, well . . .it was Bismarck, her sister Triplets, though there was Fredrick, but she was wary at first, as she don't want her "children" getting hurt, but she warmed up to me when she realise I mean no harm to her or her "children" . . heck she even start calling me her son . . . .

I will be honest with you . . .that . . .moved me a lot . . .as I miss my old family . . .I miss own mother . . . .

Sensing my Loneliness, the shipgirl would hug me . . .telling me it's ok . . .giving me that motherly warmth that I missed so much .

Anyway . . .moving on to the present day . . . .

It was snowy area, the sirens were moving around and searching for theri target, couldn't find them, 

Siren1: nothing here but snow, and some trees.

Siren2: they couldn't have gone far, we most search for them .

As they move . . .. they didn't notice the small ice hill behind them . . . .

{ NOW !! }

from the snow hill . . .two Apocalypse tanks appeared and fired at the sirens .

Siren: WHAT ?!

Siren: we're under att . . .GAH 

Before they could even react, they got destroyed by the powerful heavy tank, and if that wasn't enough  . . .. 

The Russian shipgirl would ambush them as well attacking from the snow .

Kirov: foolish sirens . .. 

Kronsdat: trying to fight the Russians in snow .   

Mark: { good job everyone the sirens has been taken out }

Both: Da comrade general . 

Back in base. . . 

Mark: ok we're done with the fleet in Northern Russia, Mexico, and . . . . Egypt .

Harbin: with your tech it was easier to travel and take them out . . great job commander .   

Mark: it was nothing . . though Midori deserve the most thanks .

Speaking of her . . . she came with tray of food .

Harbin: wha ! I was supposed to be cooking today !

Midori: . .hmph I'm his wife so I should be doing this .

Harbin: HUH?!

Mark: PFFFFFFF *spit his drink* wait a minute here. . since WHEN were you my wife?

Midori: since I said so . . .

Mark: . . . ..*sigh* again with this . . .

Just then . . . she stopped in her track .

Mark: Midori?

Midori: master . . . .my siblings . . .they have awaken . . . and are coming to this world . . .

Mark: your siblings . . .

Midori: my Oldest brother . . .the White cube . . .then my older sister, the Pink cube, then my sister the Purple cube . . and finally my brother . .the Orange cube .

Mark: I see . . . .so . . friend or foe . . .

Midori: they're not evil . . .but . . .they're aren't fond of both humans and sirens . . let alone shipgirls . . . .

Mark: so we might have a fight .. . . very well then . . 

He then smirked as his demon side was showing .

Mark: hahahaha been I while since I got a challenge . . .time to test our new skill !

- - -- - - -

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd done . . .. .yup the next Book ( if I ever made it ) will be Mark vs Green cube's family . .  .and getting stronger . .until he's ready . .to face the Red cube again .

Hope you wike this extra . .and I will see you all next time . .. PEACE !!