Meeting (1)

Third person ;
Vander was doing his usual, pouring drinks and smoking his pipe. He knows everyone who comes in and out of the last drop, at least he thought he did. (Y/n) walks in and Vander takes a hit of his pipe. (Y/n) sits in a stool in a corner of the bar.
Y/n first person ;
Vander walked over to you as he blew smoke through his nose. You found it kind of attractive. "What can I get you?" He said leaning on the bar. You just stared at him then sighed, "a water." "That's all? Hm not a drinker?" He said grinning at you. You just ignored him and pulled out a pen and paper.
"Here you are. Dare I ask, where are you from? I don't recall ever seeing anyone like you." He asked pulling up a stool. "Ah would you like to know, Vander. Protector of the underground." You laughed out. "I see my reputation proceeds." He said as he lured himself a drink. "Want a whiff?" Vander offered you his pipe. You shook your head then pulled out your own pipe. "Got a lighter?" You asked not looking at him. "Here." He handed you the lighter. "You going to answer my question? Or at least tell me your name." "It's (y/n), and I'd rather not tell you where I'm from." He raised an eyebrow at you then took a long draw on his pipe. "Got it, pretty boy." You finished your drink and stood up. "Don't call me that." He smiled at you then tilted his head.
"See you tomorrow then?" He said standing up as you walked away. "You'll see old man."
Vander first person ;
I watched as he walked out, (y/n) huh. Curious as to who he is, let's wait and see if he comes in tomorrow..
—————————————————
It's short I know lol, the meeting didn't have anymore thought to it. Again this is my thoughts from the last 48 hrs. :)