"Vander" (Smut scenes) (5)

Y/n First Person ;
   You awoke to Vander still sleeping, normally he'd be awake before you so this is the first time you've seen him in a deep slumber. You got dressed and then left to go out into the city/town(?).
Vander First Person ;
   I rubbed my eyes as I woke up, I turned over to see y/n not there. I sighed and sat up, I wanted to see that adorable face of his. I got dressed and went straight to work.
   "Hey Vander!" Someone called from in a crowd. I looked in the direction and saw Benzo. "Oh hey, how've you been old man?" I said as I grabbed a cup for him. "Same old, same old, never anything new at the shop." He said as he sat down on a stool. I started to make his usual, which was pretty simple. [idk alcohol names so I cannot describe it]
   "What's up with that kid of yours?" Benzo said as he swirled his drink. "What kid?" I asked as I was serving someone else their drink. "That [(h/c) hair color] haired brat you're always with nowadays." He paused then continued to make a drink. "Brat huh?" Benzo almost spit out his drink, he laughed so hard. "Oh yeah, you haven't heard? Killed an inforcer, broke out prison, then proceeded to beat anyone who touched him in a sexual way." I smiled, "well. Don't you think they deserved it? Unwanted touch is a problem." I handed another drink to this guy.
   "Doesn't give him a right to beat them bloody, almost killed multiple people." Benzo said finishing his drink and flipping it upside down. "He's pretty cute though, gives me an ¡erection! every time I see him on the street from my window." Benzo then stood up and left coins on the bar. He left, leaving Vander speechless. Gives you an erection huh Benzo. Too bad you can't touch him.
    I looked at the clock, it was time to close. I rounded up all the dishes that were used and threw them into the sink. Letting them soak for a minute then I started washing them. When I finished I walked back to my place, coming to the realization I smelled like alcohol.
   I figured I wouldn't need to grab clothes as y/n wasn't here. So I just went into the bathroom and undressed. I couldn't stop thinking of y/n, his lips, his petite body that I could fit in my hand. I ended up getting a boner. "Shit." I whispered under my breath as water ran down my body. Guess I better take care of that.
Third Person ;
   Y/n walked in without saying anything, he could hear the shower so he assumed that's where Vander was. Y/n sat down on the bed and took his shoes off. He heard the bathroom door click and just watched as Vander walked out. He was only in a towel.
   Y/n's face went red as Vander didn't notice him. He shifted on the bed making it creek so Vander looked over. Vander's face immediately got red from embarrassment. He then noticed y/n holding the blanket over his groin. A thought slowly creeped into his mind, he decided to walk to where y/n was sitting. Y/n avoiding his gaze, continuing to try and hide his erection. Vander then grabbed his chin and made him look at him. There was smile plastered on Vander's face as y/n shied away from his gaze.
   Vander leaned in to kiss y/n, at first he was gentle but rough then it turned into a harder and much rougher kiss. Vander moved his hands down y/n's body stopping right at the entrance to his pants. "May I?" He asked as he continued to kiss y/n. Y/n nodded and then felt Vander's hand slide into his pants. It wasn't in his underwear, he let out a slight moan as Vander palmed him.
   As y/n let out the moan Vander sat down and pulled him onto his lap. Vander then slipped his hand into y/n's underwear and start stroking. He moved from y/n's lips to his neck, leaving small hickeys. As he continued stroking, he trailed his other hand down y/n's back and to his ass.
   He looked at y/n for permission to enter, when he got it y/n let out a moany gasp. Vander started to pump his fingers slowly, when he got a rhythm he pumped harder. Y/n tried to hold in the moans as his two sensitive spots were played with. He was about to cum, when he did he let out a loud moan and fell into Vander's chest.
   Vander laid y/n down on his back and took the towel off. Y/n was taken back by how big he was. Vander lined himself up and then started to kiss y/n again before entering. "Can I continue?" He asked as he moved down to kiss y/n's neck again and continuing to his collarbone. "Y-yes." Y/n stuttered out. "I'll go slow then pick up the pace." Vander said.
   He slowly entered y/n, making his back arch from Vander's size. Vander slowly started to rock his hips back and forth as he did with his fingers. He rested his head in the crook of y/n's neck. Picking up the pace as he heard y/n's little moans and whimpers.
   "Harder.." y/n said almost quiet enough not to hear it. Vander started to buck his hips harder while keeping the same pace he had before. Y/n let out another moan causing Vander to go deeper in his stroke. Y/n's back arched higher at the pleasure crept up his spine. Vander started going faster and deeper with each stroke, still looking at y/n to make sure he was comfortable with it. Vander knew he had hit y/n's prostate as he felt y/n's nails did into his back. He started to hit that spot harder.
   Y/n reached another orgasm but Vander still hadn't finished. He continued to thrust into the very sensitive y/n. Y/n had tears forming as the pleasure was starting to get too much, he suddenly heard a deep moan come from Vander and felt a warmth in his ass. He knew Vander had finished.
   Vander pulled out and sat next to y/n. Once Vander caught his breath he walked over to the bathroom and started a bath. He then proceeded to pick up y/n and put him in the warm water. He left him there for as long as he needed, checking up on him every now and then.
   Y/n felt exposed to Vander, he was okay with it but it made him feel as though Vander might not like him anymore. Seeing his scars from prison and others from himself, he worried Vander would leave him.
   Y/n finished his bath and put on the clothes Vander had left for him. They were Vander's, they were awfully big on him but he was comfortable. When he walked out he saw Vander sitting on the bed with just underwear on. "You okay?" Vander asked turning to see him. "..yeah" Y/n said pulling out the covers and getting under them. Vander went under the covers as well and y/n felt his body beat on his back. "You sure?" He asked putting his arm around y/n and kissing the back of his neck. "Why do you ask?" Y/n said as he stared at the wall. "You seem off. Did I go too far?" Vander asked while still kissing his neck.
   "No you were fine.. if I wanted you to stop I would've said it." Y/n said turning onto his back and looking at the ceiling. "Would you have?" Vander asked with a concerned face. Y/n just looked at him then went back on his side with his back to him. "Good night Vander." Y/n said closing his eyes. Vander sighed pulling y/n closer to him and going to sleep.
Y/n First Person ;
   You weren't really asleep, you just wanted to stop Vander from asking more questions. But now he thinks he did something wrong, you were okay with him continuing the way he did. You liked it, during your bath you just figured to get distant with him. Hurt yourself before he can hurt you.
————————————
"Y/n's so sensitive" No, I put myself into this and this is exactly how I daydreamed it. I just needed to write it down so it'd go in order. ✌️ no one said this but someone's definitely thinking it-