The Gathering (8)

Vander First Person ;
I woke up to y/n sitting on the edge of the bed. "Y/n?" I said still laying down. "Hm?" He said not turning around to look at me. He was still only in my boxers, it was awfully attractive. I sat up and scooted to sit behind him, I started to kiss the back of his neck. Y/n leaned back into me giving in. I wrapped my arms around his waist.
"I have a gathering to go to today. Would you like to accompany me?" I asked putting my chin on his shoulder. "A gathering?" He asked running his finger along my arm. "It's like a party really." I said. "Do we have to dress nice?" He asked. "I believe so, why?" I said going back to kissing his neck. "I don't have anything like that and your clothes are too big on me." He sighed pulling my arms off him and standing up. "Then let's go out." I said standing up and walking to my dresser to change. "Can we really risk that?" He said putting on my tank top and some pants. "We'll be together, I don't see why not." I said walking over to him. He sighed and said "okay."
Third Person ;
They walked around town for a while before they stopped at a clothing place. When they went in they saw mostly dresses. "Where are your suits?" Y/n asked the cashier. "In the back." They replied. Y/n and Vander walked to the back and saw the suits. They found one for Vander but y/n was having a little trouble finding one his size. He had to get the one at the back of the stack. It was still big on him but it fit.
They payed for the suits and left for the party. Y/n tied his hair up (if you don't have long enough hair for that then you combed it down), while Vander just ran his fingers through his hair.
When they walked in there was already music playing and a bunch of people talking to others. Y/n scooted closer to Vander and grabbed his sleeve. Someone started to walk over to them.
"Vander, my old friend." That someone said. "Silco, forgot you'd be here." He said putting on a fake smile. "Who's the kid?" Silco asked looking at Y/n. "A friend of mine." Vander said stepping in-front to block y/n. As Vander and Silco talked more y/n looked around. People were giving him side glances, some clearly staring at him and smiling. Y/n tightened his grip on Vander's sleeve, Vander took that as sign he was uncomfortable and excused himself from Silco. Vander lead him through a crowd of people, some people were bold enough to grope his ass. Vander noticed and walked faster to a corner of the room where no one was.
"Are you okay?" He asked y/n. Y/n didn't answer, still holding the tight grip on Vander's sleeve. "Y/n." Vander said catching his attention. Y/n just looked up at him with a blank stare. Vander sighed, "I'm going to go get us drinks okay? Stay here." As Vander walked away y/n watched as some men stared. At some point someone walked over and put his hand beside y/n's head and leaned on the wall. "What's a kid like you doing here with Vander?" He asked, y/n could tell he was drinking by the way he slurred his words.
Sexual Assault/Harassment ⚠️
"I'm a friend." He replied quietly. The guy leaned in to where y/n thought he was going to kiss him but he didn't. His breath wreaked of alcohol, y/n was trying to hold a gag. The guy took his hand and ran it down y/n's torso and stopped right where his dick was. Y/n shut his eyes not ready for whatever was going to happen next. The guy rubbed the outside of y/n's pants, then moved to the inside. The stranger palmed his dick, y/n held in quiet painful moans. Suddenly he felt a gust of wind and the guys hand ripped out of his pants. He opened his eyes to see Vander's pissed expression. He shoved the guy onto the ground then grabbed you hand and pulled you to another room where he then locked the door.
"Are you okay?" Vander asked as y/n fixed his pants. "Y-yeah." He said not looking at him. Vander walked over to him and gently lifted his chin to look at him. Y/n had tears in his eyes, Vander pulled him into a hug. "I froze.." y/n said giving into Vander's hug. "I shouldn't have left you alone." Vander whispered. They both sighed and agreed to leave. Vander walked by people as y/n was against the wall, they wanted to avoid the groping as much as possible. "Vander where you going?" Silco called out as they reached the door. This time Vander didn't put on a fake smile. "Are they your friends?" He asked Silco. "Yes why?" Silco asked. "Get different ones, their all assholes." Vander said then grabbing y/n's hand and walking out.
They stopped at a place to eat. They both ordered their food, once they got it Vander immediately started digging in while y/n picked at it. Vander took notice to this and bumped his leg on Y/n's. Y/n looked at him then took a small bite of his food. Vander smiled at him and continued to eat. He had finished his plate while y/n only ate half.
They went back to Vander's place, undressed and laid down. "I noticed you were struggling with eating." Vander started as y/n laid on his back. "Yeah.. that happens sometimes I guess." Y/n said not looking at him.
Vander sat up leaning over y/n and kissed him. Their kissing stayed gentle but was slightly rough. Vander moved on top of y/n.
—————————
Next chapter is the smut lmao
I'm keeping them their own chapters so people who don't like that can skip it.