"Its my choice to keep you here" (4)

Y/n First Person ;
   It'd been a few days since the inforcers came for you and in that time you and Vander got closer. He would re-wrap your wounds and then sit and talk to you any chance he got. You spent most of your time drawing. Vander yelled at you every time you tried to actually make something.
   "Vandeeerrrr." You groaned bragging to be aloud to make something. "I already told you no." Vander said undoing your bandages. "But it's practically closed, at least let me do something!" You gasped in pain when he put his hand on your wound. "See. Not closed." He said smiling like he had won. You pouted while he re-wrapped your body with a clean bandage. "Please." You said looking at him. "What happens when it splits open?" He sighed putting his hand on your cheek. "You have to be patient, you're not ready to do anything yet." You sighed in defeat. "Alright. I guess I'll stay here again." Vander smiled and patted you on the head. "I'll be back in a little bit, stay out." He said as he walked out.
   There was a sudden knocking that awoke you from your nap. You stayed quiet while slowly getting out of bed and reaching for your knife. "Vander? I need to talk to you!" A strange voice shouted from outside the door. You hid under the bed as you heard them slam into the door, knowing it would break any second.
   The door finally broke and in came inforcers. You held your breath as they walked around the room. "He was here." Someone said from near the bathroom. "Find him, they couldn't have gone far." A familiar voice exclaimed.
   "Captain, there's no one here." Someone said. The captain sighed and started walking out. You could hear Vander's voice outside the door. "Why were you in my house?" He yelled at the captain. "I was looking for y/n. You can't hide him forever Vander." They said as they walked away. Once all the guards were gone Vander called your name. You slid out from under the bed.
   He sighed with relief and then sat on the bed. You sat beside him and leaned on his shoulder. "Your in even more danger now." He said grabbing your hand. "It's my fault you're in trouble with them." You said staring at his hand. "It's my choice to keep you here." He said putting his arm around your shoulder.
   On the final day of your healing Vander took you out. Taking you to multiple stores around the undercity. He wouldn't stop asking to see if you were okay, it was annoying but you liked that he cared.
   The final place he took you was an open field, nowhere close to the bridge. You both sat silently watching the stars as they stood brightly in the sky. You couldn't help but have the urge to lay so that you'd be touching. [touch is like a sense of comfort]
   Vander grabbed your hand and kissed it. "Y/n?" He whispered loud enough for you to hear. "Hm?" He took in a deep breath as he sat up, you sat up as well not know what was going to happen next. "Do I have consent to do something?" He said looking straight at you. "What are you going to do?" You asked confused. He leaned in, your lips about to touch. "May I?" He asked waiting for your approval. You nodded slightly. Vander then put his hand on your cheek and pulled you into a kiss.
   His lips were soft against yours, gentle just like his hands. You felt his other hand grab your waist and pull you in closer to his body. The kissing started out soft and gentle but slowly started to get more rough. Vander paused for a second then asked asked if he could continue with his hand placements.
   You wanted to say yes but the memories of the prison came flooding back. Your eyes started to fill with tears as you remembered everything. Vander moved his hand up to your other cheek, holding your face in his palms. "Hey, hey, it's okay. I understand if you're not ready." He said as he wiped your tears with his thumbs. "I'm sorry." You whispered as you fell into his chest. Vander hugged you tightly while whispering in your ear. "It's okay y/n, I won't force you to do things you don't want to. You're safe."
After a while of just sitting together Vander laid on his back making you on top of him. "We should probably head back." He said still hugging you. You slid off him and started getting up, he pulled you back down onto him. "Just a few more seconds." He said shutting his eyes with his arms around you again.
You stopped by the hotel you had to grab some clothes while you were staying at Vander's. It was honestly safer for you with the inforcers on your butt. Although, you liked staying with Vander. It helped you grow your bond with him and now it might be different. Your kiss with him kept running through your head. The urge to do it again was there but you didn't know if you could go any further then making out.
You got to Vander's place and laid in his bed, soon falling asleep.
Vander First Person ;
Y/n was peacefully sleeping in my bed. It was cute, I really wanted to kiss him again. His warm lips against mine with his body against mine. Thinking about it made me blush.
I remembered him telling me about his past, I wanted to beat the people in the prison. Nobody should have to go through that.
I just laid down beside him and fell asleep.