Agression (10(smut))

You sat bored in Vander's room waiting for him to come back from the bar. You were thinking about what had happened last night with Vander which gave you a boner. You unbuckled your pants and started to stroke yourself. Letting out tiny moans as you stroked faster, sometimes even saying Vander's name.
  You let out a gaspy moan as you reached your climax. You sat for a few minutes before going to the bathroom to clean yourself up. You figured since Vander wasn't here you didn't have to grab clothes immediately.
  When you finished with your shower you dried yourself off then proceeded to get clothes. You only had boxers and pants on by the time Vander stormed into the room. "Vander?" You said looking over at him while holding your shirt. He just looked at you and then sat down on the bed aggressively.
  You didn't put the shirt on and instead walked over to Vander's side. "What's wrong?" You asked as Vander avoided looking at you. You put your hand on his cheek and moved his head to look at you, as you did so you planted a kiss on his lips.
  Suddenly you felt him pull you onto his lap and he started to kiss you roughly. You felt him buck his hips slightly as he trailed his fingers along your back down to your ass.
   "Vander?" You managed to get out in between kisses. You pushed your face away from his to try and talk to him, "did something happen at work?" You asked. He was silent for what felt like ages then said, "enforcers." He pulled you back into kisses, before you could do anything else he picked you up and put you on the bed.
   "Want to talk more?" You said watching as he took his shirt off. "Maybe later." He said unbuckling his belt and undressing below his waist. As he did that you started to slip your pants off.
   Once you were both completely undressed he positioned himself and put his cock in your hole. Letting out a loud moan as you didn't expect his aggressively hard thrust. He continued at that pace for a few minutes, Vander letting out little grunts in your ear. He was kissing your neck and leaving hickeys behind.
   You could feel Vander was about to reach his climax, he sped up and his breathing got faster. Giving louder grunts as he got closer and closer. Moaning into your ear as his climax was reached. You fondled with his hair as he caught his breath.
   "Shower?" He asked breathing more slowly. "Sure" you said kissing him.
————————————
Sorry it's shorter, wasn't expecting to write more for this series but I started this a while ago and decided to finish.