Highschool (7)

[changing y/n's first person back to I, me, and stuff lol I keep forgetting to write you and your so I have to go back and edit]
Mention of Self Harm, Suicide and bullying ⚠️
Y/n First Person ;
I sat up and took a deep breath, Vander sat up as well. He put his hand on my back. "I started high school like any other child, nervous and lost but excited for new friends. That was my first mistake. The friends I made acted as though they were, but secretly they were spreading rumors. They uh, told the whole school I was gay.." I trailed off taking another breath.
"Here comes the second semester, they stopped being friends with me and started to bully me. They'd beat me so hard I'd sometimes cough up blood and have the same bruise for weeks. Nobody noticed." Vander put my hand in his as what I assumed was a sense of comfort. "Come towards summer I started self harm. It became a coping mechanism and habit. When my parents found out they yelled at me. Calling me ungrateful. That was only freshman year."
I shifted my body so I'd be leaning against Vander's side. "It all got worse from there. A few hospital visits, uh suicide attempts here and there, then eating became a problem. The scars are just a reminder of what I put myself through because I wanted friends." I laughed. "It's not your fault y/n." Vander said.
   He let go of my hand and wrapped his arm around me. "I was born into being the leader of the undercity." Vander started as he took deep slow breathes. "My father wasn't around much, usually getting drunk at some random untrustworthy bar. My mother was usually too busy bossing people around. She was more worried about how to get topside off our backs."
   "I was well known in school because of sports, mainly boxing. Often enough with that popularity people picked fights. I'd come home bloody and bruised but the other guy was worse off." He laughed. "At some point I had stopped boxing to help my mom. My dad had passed away from alcohol poisoning and it took a big chunk out of her despite him being an alcoholic."
   "Later on the stress started to get to me. I resorted to self harm but it never got far enough for hospital visits or suicide. Just cuts deep enough to scar." He finished and there was a silence that filled the room. It wasn't an awkward silence or a tense one, it was relaxed. We understood each other and just sat in each others presence. 
   The silence was interrupted by a knock on the door, we both looked at it waiting to see if someone said anything. They did, "Vander? You here?" Vander face shifted as he recognized the voice. "Benzo?" He called out from the bed. "Yeah, can I come in?" Vander looked at me then got up to open the door, before he did I stepped off the bed and his under it.
   "Why are you here Benzo?" Vander asked as he opened the door only seeing him. "Am in it aloud to see a friend?" He asked stepping inside, Vander looking around to see anyone before shutting the door. Benzo looked at the pile of clothes on the floor, "those aren't yours. They're too small." Benzo said confused. "I'm going to wash them for a friend." Vander said watching Benzo.
   "Vander I'm not here to cause trouble. There's a rumor going around that might put you or that kid in danger." Benzo said turning to look at Vander. "Come out, kid." Vander said, "what are you talking about Benzo?" I slid out from under the bed and stood by Vander's side.
   "Him wearing your clothes. People think you're intimate, I don't really care if you are but-" Vander cut him off. "The inforcers and bounty hunters.." he said growling under his breath.
   I kept my mouth shut not saying anything, it suddenly hit me why Vander was so mad yesterday. I reached for his hand but he moved over to the bed and sat down. I just rubbed my shoulder. "I have to leave." I finally said. "No." Vander said looking at me, "you will be here with me. Safe." Benzo awkwardly shifted in his spot. "You wouldn't be in so much trouble if I hadn't stayed with you. It's my fault, let me end this." I said defensively. "Y/n. I said no. They could throw you back in prison or worse." Vander stood up and walked to where he'd been a foot infront of you. "Vander listen to me." I started before Vander pushed me into the wall.
   "You listen to me, I will not let you go running about in a place where people want to fuck you and kill you." He said sternly. "I refuse to lose another person I love." My eyes widened as he said that, I saw Benzo's hand touch Vander's shoulder. "Vander, he has a point but so do you. You're both in danger either way." He said as Vander let me go. "I'll leave and let you two figure this out." Benzo said as he walked out the door.
   "Damn it." Vander said sighing and backing away from me. "Did I uh.." he started to say. "No.." I said said as I leaned against the wall. After a few minutes I walked over to the bed, it was hot so I opted to take his shirt off. I was only in his boxers.
I laid down beside where he was sitting, he put his hand on my back and ran up and down my spine. "If you want to leave you can." He said not looking at me. "You love me?" I asked remembering that part. He hesitated before saying, "yeah. I think I do." I got up and sat on his lap, "I think I love you too." I said admiring his facial features once more. "Please don't leave me." He rested his head on the crook of my neck. I wrapped my arms around his neck, "I won't."
He lifted his head up and pulled you into a kiss. The kiss got more heated then suddenly Vander pulled away. "Shouldn't you sleep?" He asked. "You didn't sleep last night and I assume you hadn't slept today." I sighed, "Vander can you stop worrying for my well being a second and fuck the shit out of me?" I said, truthfully I was exhausted. "No, come on. Sleep is more important than sex." He picked me up and laid me down on the bed. He laid down beside me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I soon fell victim to sleep.