Jelousy (Smut (9))

Y/n First Person ;
I wrapped my arms around Vander's neck as we continued to make out. I felt his hands on both my thighs, he lifted them up and spread them out. He stopped kissing me and just stood over me, I could feel his tip at my entrance. I shied away in embarrassment, I was majorly exposed in a position that had my ass in the air. I heard Vander's soft chuckle, then I felt him thrust into me.
A moan escaped my lips. Vander leaned down and kissed me again as he started to thrust. As he gained a rhythm he started to speed up and go harder. Vander let out a deep moan while he kissed me which caused me to buck my hips. He smiled and went deeper into me making my back slightly arch.
A knot started to form in my stomach, I was going to finish soon. "V-Vander.." I stuttered out as he thrusted harder keeping the same speed. "I'm gonna.." I moaned into his kiss as I climaxed.
I could feel his rhythm getting sloppy but that didn't stop his speed and his strength. He let out a deep moan as he climaxed. He kept thrusting as you were both now sensitive, you both moaned into each others kisses as he lifted my leg over his shoulder to get deeper. I had my arms wrapped around his back, now scratching him as the pleasure was growing.
Vander stopped kissing my lips and moved down to my jawline and neck. It was mostly him leaving hickeys but sometimes I'd feel him bite me. I let out another loud moan as I climaxed again, Vander kept going. I was extremely sensitive now and I couldn't hold in the moans. Tears were forming in my eyes but I didn't want him to stop.
Vander First Person ;
I was mad that guy had touched him, I was jealous. I left hickeys and bite marks in the most visible places to tell people he was mine. Y/n had climaxed twice, I wanted to make him do it until there was nothing left. An overstimulated mess.
I noticed tears forming in his eyes but hadn't said to stop so I continued. I let out a small moan as I reached my climax again.
I pulled out, still kissing his neck I moved down slowly. Kissing his collarbone, leaving hickeys down to chest, then his belly, right above his dick. I felt a stinging on my back and realized he scratched me open, this made me smirk.
I left hickeys and bite marks on his thighs before I went to sucking his dick. I put his dick into my mouth and started sucking, I watched as he gripped the bed sheets. I then took my fingers and shoved them in his ass making him moan a little. He climaxed twice before I stopped sucking him off and started kissing his lips again. I started to mess with his nipples which made his face even redder then it was before. I pinched one and he let out a whimper while I moved my mouth down to the other. I bit him hard enough to leave a mark but light enough not to hurt him, I also sucked on it. As I did this I lined my tip up again, I could tell he was getting needy when he tried to scoot done onto me.
I grabbed both his hands and put them above his head, using the other hand I put on his hip to hold him down. "What do you think you're doing?" I asked with a smirk. He started to stutter something but I didn't let him, I thrust into him hard making him let out a gaspy moan. I sat there in him as I went back to biting and leaving hickeys. I felt him start to grind his hips back and forth which made me thrust harder into him.
Y/n First Person ;
I really wanted him to thrust into me harder but consistently. At this point my whole body was sensitive and he knew just how to touch me. "V-Vander.." I started to say, he stopped sucking my nipples and kissed my lips. "Hm?" I heard him say still not thrusting into me. "Fuck me please.." I said quietly. "Are you begging my love?" He asked jokingly, I shied away. I was begging. I wanted him to fuck me so hard I forgot the world around me existed.
"Vander.. fuck me so hard I won't even be able to think." I said. I heard him chuckle, at first he didn't do anything. "You're so cute when you beg to be fucked mindlessly." He said, sitting up and flipping me onto my stomach. "You asked for it." He said before thrusting into me.
I gasped as I felt his cock go deeper into me, his hips hitting my ass. His speed also got faster and he put more force into it.
"You're taking me so well." He whispered into my ear. He left more hickeys and bite marks on the back of my neck and down my back. I had another orgasm, tears streaming down my face. Not once did his rhythm or force falter. Even as I felt him cum in my ass.
I climaxed a few more times after that, so did he. After Vander's final climax he pulled out and laid down beside me. We were both out of breath, my legs were shaking from overstimulation. He did what I asked. The only thing I could think about was going to sleep.
Third Person ;
Once Vander caught his breath he stood up and picked y/n up taking him to the bathroom. He sat him down on the floor and went to grab some clothes they could put on afterward. When he came back he turned on the water and helped y/n in. He found it funny that y/n could barely stand.
"Did I go too far?" He asked helping y/n clean himself up. "No.. you did what I wanted." Y/n shot a weak smile at him. "You did better then I thought you could, love. I honestly didn't think you'd make it that long nor thought you'd beg me like that." Vander said hugging him. Y/n's face got red from embarrassment. "Vander?" "Yes?" "We're you jealous?" Y/n asked. "What do you mean?" He said slightly confused. "Were you jealous of the guy earlier.. it felt as though you were still mad about it." Y/n turned to look up at Vander as water ran down his body washing off the soap.
Vander's face got slightly red making y/n laugh. "It's okay to be jealous Vander. Just tell know I didn't like any of what he was doing to me." Y/n paused as he helped Vander wash off the soap. Vander was still helping y/n stand. "You know, you're the only one I'd want to touch me like that." He said falling into Vander. At that point his legs have out.
Vander turned off the water and helped y/n put his hoodie on along with boxers. He then put his boxers on and carried y/n to the bed. When they laid down y/n started to fall asleep in Vander's arms. Vander admired his y/n that was littered in hickeys and his bite marks. He shifted his position slightly and then fell asleep.