03

The next day, Dream wakes up on the couch next to her mom and Susannah, she looks around the room as she stretches her arms and legs

The next day, Dream wakes up on the couch next to her mom and Susannah, she looks around the room as she stretches her arms and legs. Getting up from the couch Dream looks and grabs her phone from the side table to check the time. Reading the time and noticing it's a quarter past 7 she kisses her mom's and Susannah's forehead before heading upstairs to her room and going to change. Getting upstairs she's about to go into her room before hearing another door opening. Looking back she notices Jeremiah walking out of his room.

"Hey, you're up early," She says, catching Jeremiah's attention.

"Yeah, I got a job this summer as a lifeguard so I got to be up and ready pretty early," Jeremiah responds, closing his door while looking at her. Even in the morning after waking up she still looks gorgeous, he thought.

"Oh yeah, I remember you talking about working this summer whenever we have time. I just didn't know if you were serious or not."

"Yeah, I thought it would be good to make some extra cash this summer."

"Well, that should be fun, but you better still have time to hang out with me this summer too," Dream responded, pointing at him and making a look as if she were serious.

"Don't worry I'll always make time for you," Jeremiah said, while looking at her with a smile.

"Okay, good." Dream said. "Well I'm gonna go change so I'll see you later," She said while heading back to her room.

"Okay, then I'll be missing you." He said while smiling before heading downstairs.

Smiling Dream heads into her room, looking around she heads to her dresser and grabs a pair of her white denim shorts and a green top. After she changes she grabs a pair of shoes and some jewelry before she starts to head downstairs.

Getting downstairs she goes into the kitchen and starts to cook breakfast. Dream is known as the best cook in the house at home. After making the muffin batter she starts to put it in a muffin pan, puts them in the oven, and puts a timer on her phone.

Turning around she notices her mom and Susannah walking in the kitchen from the living room. "Good morning our beautiful mothers," she greets them with a smile on her face.

"Hello beautiful," "Hey sweetie," Laurel and Susannah replied, giving her a tired smile.

"Wow it smells good in here, what are you making?" Susannah questioned.

"My famous blueberry muffins thought it would be nice to bake something for everyone on the first official day of summer." She replied, cleaning up a bit while the muffins were cooking.

Walking into the kitchen Jeremiah and Steven greet everyone. "Oh my god, it smells so good, I'm starving," Steven said, looking around to see if there was any food made.

"Not yet, they still have about another 20 minutes before the muffins are done so why don't you guys go get changed and ready they will be ready before you know it," Dream said while looking at everyone.