𝗘𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

Gasping awake, Dream sits up

Gasping awake, Dream sits up. She looks around, noticing she's in a field of flowers. She looks at her hands, noticing she is still in her dress from the ball. "I'm dead," She breathes, realizing she was dead. Her heart broke for everyone. She cries. Until all she had left was just breaths. She stands up, looking around. She tries and thinks, she wants to see everyone. Then she felt something, a breeze. Opening her eyes she sees everyone in the living room. Seemingly to be in different clothes now. They were talking.

"She wanted this, Dream wanted this," Laurel had explained to everyone. They had looked at each other nodding, she noticed they were all wearing blue. Her mom had worn a blue top with some black pants, and Susannah wore a blue knee-length dress, the style was similar to the one she wore on the Fourth of July. Steven had worn a blue button-down shirt with black shorts and Conrad wore something similar. Belly wore a blue summer dress, that Dream had recognized to be one of her. And Jeremiah wore a blue button-down with a dolphin on the pocket of it, she remembered telling him it was her favorite out of his clothes.

Everyone then nodded seeming to agree with what she had said. A couple minutes later they were now on the beach. "I love you, my sweet girl," Laurel said. "Goodbye my angel," She says one hand spreading her ashes while the other hand was holding her dolphin stuffed animal as she and everyone else spread her ashes seemingly saying goodbye to her as well. 'Goodbye,' She whispers, ultimately sending a breeze as a sign that she was there. And they knew it.

Looking up, something caught Belly's eye. "Oh my god, guys look," She says, pointing out to the ocean. At first, they didn't see anything then they did. "No way," Steven said, looking dazed. "Dolphins," Jeremiah whispered. Everyone stood together, watching the dolphins swim across the ocean, each one jumping out of the water slightly. "She's here," Susannah says, before continuing, "This is her way of saying goodbye," She finishes. They all smile. Feeling at peace, knowing she's happy, and not hurting anymore. After a while, they all went back to the house. All sitting around the table, eating, talking, laughing. And In the entryway, Dream watches, happy. "I love you guys," She states, before leaving and letting the light embrace her, finally feeling at peace.