06

Waking up the next morning, Dream stretches her arms and legs

Waking up the next morning, Dream stretches her arms and legs. She loved these stretches, they were the best. She looks at the time and reads it "10:38, not too late," She says, smiling. Then she remembers, that today is her doctor's appointment. And she was going to ask Jeremiah to be her escort for the Debutante Ball. So if you asked her she has a busy schedule today.

Dream gets up and decides to keep her makeup to a minimum, only putting on some light concealer, with mascara and lipgloss. She brushes her hair in the mirror, deciding to keep her hair natural since it didn't look too crazy this morning, which she was thanking god for. She was dying and not having to deal with her hair was a blessing. She had decided to put on a pair of light blue jean shorts, a plain white t-shirt, and her white Converse that she painted little flowers on. She put on her basic jewelry, a necklace, earrings, bracelets, a watch, and some rings she got from a small boutique near the boardwalk.

Walking downstairs, she skipped the last step. Smiling she sees Susannah and Laurel in the kitchen, "Good morning Mom and my bonus mom," She greets. She figured Belly was out, Jeremiah and Steven were working, and Conrad was either with Nicole or surfing. The two women both smile at her greeting her as well. "Well someone woke up on the right side of the bed this morning," Her mom had said, she was happy her daughter was having a good day. She wished it could be like this forever. "Yep, I got a busy day ahead, we have my doctor's appointment, and I'm always planning on asking Jeremiah to the ball today," She said, her smile getting bigger. Both the moms smile even more, they had always said Jeremiah and Dream deserve to be together and they couldn't be happier that it's finally happening.

"Right, your appointment, we should get going now, but once we get back you have to tell us all about Jeremiah and you," Her mom then spoke, sharing a look with Susannah as she nodded her head, agreeing with Laurel. Dream nodded, "Okay, bye Susannah, I love you," She spoke, as she and her mom were leaving the kitchen. "Bye sweetie, I love you too," Susannah spoke.

"Oh, can I drive?" Dream spoke, silently praying she said yes, as she gave her a pleading look. Her mom thinks for a moment before finally nodding her head, "I guess, but please don't kill us," She then says jokingly. Dream celebrates silently, jumping up and down before grabbing the keys quickly and running out the door with her mom who was laughing slightly.

 Dream celebrates silently, jumping up and down before grabbing the keys quickly and running out the door with her mom who was laughing slightly