Five years later

Notes:

Questions are welcome
(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text
Five years later.

The clawthorne family decided to go on a family camping trip during spring break, on the third day trip in whispering woods, however the clawthorne sisters sneak out while their parents were talking to friends.

Eda had a strange feeling that she was being followed. She would stop and turned around but no one was there.

"I must be imagining things." Eda thought.

Eda then reached the spot Lilith told her about. .

"Hey sis what's the matter?" Lilith asked.

"Nothing... Nothing at all..." Eda said.

"Looking around outside every minute is not okay edalyn." Lilith said.

"Well, I get a feeling someone's been watching me ever since we came to the campground. " Eda said.

"Watching you... Who..?" Lilith asked.

"Well if I knew I wouldn't kept looking at every tree and rock now would I." Eda said. "I thought I was imagining things but now..." she said.

"Maybe it's one of your stalker." Lilith said laughing.

"Yeah right sis, and who would stalk me?" Eda said. "That three eyed bitch..." they laughed.

_________________

Let's take a picture of the lupus for your photography class, it might be a good shot, though we can't today its daylight so we'll wait here tonight."eda said suggested.

"I can't believe were going to the forest for a dumb photo." Lilith said.

"What's the matter Lilly, you chicken?" Eda said.

"That's not it, grandma ... , well she said that never to go out when it's a full moon." Lilith said.

"Why?" Eda said smirking.

"She said something about the black wolf spirits coming out every full moon." She said.

"Now that you mention it, according to the newspaper there have been people who are found dead recently." Eda said. "And since Raine's dad was part of the case I saw some photos of the victims."

"And you found clues?" Lilith said.

"Most likely, from the looks of the pictures it seems they were attack by some kind of weapons and then there were bite marks and scratches most likely done by an animal." Eda said. "From what they're dad said the victims were found near the forest."

Unknowingly to them someone was watching and has been listening and heard every word they said.

___________________
"Midnight, Deep in the forest..."

Eda and Lilith looked around and when eda did something ran off. She quickly went and followed to see who or what it was.

"What's wrong dear sister?" Lilith asked.

"I thought I heard someone." Eda said.

"I didn't hear anything , maybe we should rest. You can't come acting like that." Lilith said.