Queen of bears

Spring has returned and the forest outside the village was serene and pure, untouched by humans , eda ran next to Oswald as he easily weaved his way around trees and rocks. Despite the fact that he was much larger than her, eda easily kept up. She loved running and had never felt so free before. She took in every smell, sound, and sight hungerly. Oswald stopped to show her newly born deer and bunnies, remarkable trees, and crystal clear pools of water. He moved silently, like a ghost, his presence never detected by any other creature in the forest. Oswald like his ancestors before him seemed to know every secret the forest held, and eda tried to learn quickly if she planned to join his pack someday.

the lupus werewolves walked through the meadow and back into the forest.

"There's one last place I'd like to take you today," Oswald said. Eda nodded eagerly. Picking up their speed, they darted past trees that seemed to be as old as the land itself.

The trees around her blurred together. Her paws skimmed over the ground, barely leaving the air. More Wolves suddenly ran beside her. They were all sprinting, pumping their legs faster and faster. Edalyn had never felt more free, more powerful. Her wolf half was in complete control now, no human thoughts holding it back. She was wild, free and she was hungry.

Some of the wild boars in front of them were losing ground. Everyone's jaw ached in anticipation. A few wolves advanced towards a single boar, separating him from the others. He was massive, bigger than two or three wolves combined. Sharp yellow tusks protruded from his snout. He grunted loudly, warning the wolves to stay away. The boar turned to run in a different direction, but realized that he was surrounded. He would have to fight.

A wolf named Darius leaped onto the boar's back, clinging on with his claws. Chaos erupted as the others like Alador and odelia joined the attack. Oswald had eda copy him as they crept closer, avoiding the boar's tusks slicing through the air. Eda sank her fangs into the boar's neck, tasting hot blood. Wolves around her did the same. Knees buckling, the beast squealed one last time, and he collapsed to the ground. Everyone tore into the body, ripping past wiry hair and tough skin.

_______

But after meeting with the pack , It was originally planned to be a pack celebration hunting day and eda was in the middle of joining them....until an enemy attacked.

"You will pay for that. I was going to be a queen of the bears, until you wolves ruined it. Do you know how long I had to work? Lands that you stole from me?! You ruined everything. Now I will destroy your life as you did mine." Her monologing was anger filled, and Oswald could smell the madness on her. A shiver ran through him as she called on her master's magic, the feel of it a violation on his fur.

Standing there was a massive bear. It was bigger than an elephant, its giant paws easily the size of a lion. its eyes were simply empty pits. The bear stood on its back legs and gave a mighty roar, causing the ground to rumble in displeasure and the trees to shake in fear. Some wolves flinched, but Oswald watched on unwavering. When the last echoes of the roar died out Oswald let his own loose power attack howl, easily as loud, and attacked the she bear.
__________

The elk eda had been creeping up on took off as two roars battled in the sky. She couldn't even be annoyed at it, the discomfort of being alone during a hunt. The taint of danger could be felt in the air, and her hackles rose on instinct. Her own witch magic, which she had inherited from her mother and preferred suppress, swirled within her protectively. Hesitating only slightly, edalyn shook herself off and started running towards the noise.

It came from farther away than she had explored, deep within Oswald's packs territory. She hadn't dared to explore this part of the woods, not wanting the other bears in the woods to catch wind of her. With great trepidation she wove through the trees, bringing herself closer to the danger. A couple times she had to stop and reorient herself, the feeling of evil magic giving her direction, until she heard the sounds of a wolf battle. Vicious snarls and growls, yelps of pain, and a grating roar that gave her ears pain.