A name

Notes:

Been busy playing the klonoa remakes
(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter TextFew weeks later

Chapter Text
Few weeks later. 7:00 in the morning.

Eda skateboarded to the market place and went to mortan's shop and bought a collar for her pet wolf and left it there for the name to be engraved.

"Hey Mort, is the collar done?" Eda excitedly asked.

"Yup it's finished, though it's quite a weird name." Mortan said looking at the collar with the name Oswald on it. "It's more like you were naming a person." He said.

" but I think it suits him just fine." Eda said.

He gave eda a box and she went off, heading home.

______________

When she got home the large brown wolf was there sitting outside and waiting. .....Not much of a choice since he was chained.

Her parents didn't like much that, but she was glad at least they allowed her to keep Oswald and that was enough.

Seeing eda coming back home, Oswald immediately stood up and wagged his tail and immediately noticed the box and leaped on her.

"Oh so you knew... I've got you something." Eda said laughing and opening the box and showing him the red colored collar. "I know you were expecting food but it's a collar. And it has your name on it." Eda said showing the name. "Oswald ... Do you like the name?" She asked knowing that it sounded strange to be asking a wolf who wouldn't be able to answer her.

( well technically he could but the time wasn't ready)

Oswald tried inserting his head in the collar.

"Okay, okay... Hold still." Eda said as she detached the chain off his neck and attached the collar around Oswald's neck. "Why don't we try walking around town huh?"

Oswald wagged his tail. Eda laughed.

"I'll take that as a yes." Eda said looked at the chain and was deciding whether to use it or not , then tossed it at the side. "I trust you, No need to tie you up... Come on"

___________

Oswald followed eda and they went exploring around town. When they reached the park they suddenly heard taunting laughter. Eda sighed and looked at Kate and her followers.

"Hey shouldn't you be tying that animal up in a leash?" Kate asked.

Follower 1: "Why did Bump even allowed that wild animal to be in here?"