Chaos and control

Early Monday morning and thankfully her parents were not home until lunchtime.

Eda slowly gained consciousness, keeping her eyes closed. She was content to drift in the space between asleep and awake, enjoying the intense warmth wrapped around her. The quiet babble of the tv reached her ears and soft breathing ruffled the hair at the back of her neck.

Eda didn't take Oswald for a cuddle person at first, but every time they fell asleep in the same room it seemed that they woke up wrapped around each other. She tried to move, but he clung to her like a koala, arms and legs keeping her trapped on the bed that was growing more and more uncomfortable.

Finally, Oswald cracked his eyes open, squinting at the bright light coming through the window. "Lover."

All that got him was a tired mumble and a squeeze from her.

Her face was slack and peaceful with sleep, tufts of orange hair sticking up at odd angles. It was a shame to he had to wake her. "Eda, don't you have school today?"

Eda groans.

He wormed one of his arms free to give her shoulder a gentle shake. "Eda Clawthorne, you're going to be late for school."

That seemed to do the trick. Golden eyes snapped open, blinking rapidly at his red eyes before widening. She pulled her arms and legs away. "Sorry-"

"You're going to be late for school." Oswald repeated going to the kitchen to cook a quick breakfast of eggs and bacon.

Eda gasped, her eyes flying to the clock. It was nearly 7:20. With a short shriek, she scrambled to her feet -nearly tipping over a coffee table- and bolted down the hall as if a pack of wild wolves were chasing her.

A crash, followed by a frustrated groan made Oswald wince. "I figure ,I oughta leave and check on the pack before your parents show up blows a gasket anyways."

___________________

She was walking on the way to class. She thought she would be sleepy ,but instead she feels invigorated.

Weird how Oswald can make me feel things I never even bothered thinking off.

She then heard the bell rang.

"Oh fuck ..man..." eda groaned rushing to her class. "I'm gonna be in trouble." She said.

__________

Eda saw that people were gathering around a room, the room where her class was supposed to be. As she got closer he could hear smashing and loud crashes.

"What's going on?" Eda asked to no one in particular.

"We don't know. Kate just suddenly started screaming and throwing things around the classroom." Perry said.

"We got scared and left the room. The teachers and some people are trying to restrain her." Raine said.

Eda managed to snuck in and saw the room was already half destroyed. In the middle of the chaos, she saw one of the female classmates, Kate gripping a chair and threw it across the room. Her eyes held a menacing sight; it was like she was losing her mind.

The three teachers and two abominations were trying to get a hold of her but failed miserably. There was a nurse with blonde hair who grabbed hold of her. Kate was struggling like a wild animal.