Chapter- 3

Please vote and comment! Motivates a lot!

Sagarika's POV -

I was just about to begin asking questions when a gunshot rang in my ears.

" They are here for me. Who will save you now baby? Your little minions?" He asked me, laughing once again and I held myself back with all my might to restraint and took my gun out, standby.

" We are under attack. I have got the front door covered. Stay where you are. I'll deal with these three." Kunal was the one who spoke through the walkie-talkie.

" I have the backside covered. There are four men here." Tanmay spoke up.

" Tell me why did you put that chemical near the PMO. Who do you work for?" I asked the man and I walked behind him, choking his throat.

" It...it's just a matter of time that they will be here. If you want to save your pretty face, run away." He gasped for air and yet the sickening tone was still there.

" Oh, darling I am much more than just a pretty face." I took one of the blades out, cutting behind his ear, slowly and nicely as he blew my ears off with his scream.

" Tell me." I asked him once again.

" You bitch" He screamed and tried to break free of the ties he was in.

" If you don't start talking in the next five seconds, I am pretty sure I will have to cut you again. Would you want that?" I asked him, raising a brow.

" You will get nothing from me." He replied in a dangerously calm voice.

" Do you know how much it hurts when a blade slowly seeps into your skin and the first gush of blood starts to spill out. Nice and deep, slow and soft. Let me show you." I took his wrist in my hands and was just about to make another cut but the door was thrown open and 2 men entered.

I immediately ducked down as one one them shot towards me and started to shoot at them, taking the table's cover. One of the men who's bullets finished walked around to free up the man tied and I pulled his leg, making him fall down.

" Oh ho ho a hot piece of meat we have got here. It will be fun to crush her." He started to speak right before I landed a punch on his face, spilling his lip while the other man was opening up the ropes.

We then stood up and he had somehow managed to get hold of my arm, twisting it as he pulled me closer to his disgusting self.

" Let's take her with us. Oh the things we would do with you." I heard his sickening voice and taking advantage of his distraction, I elbowed him hard in his gut and loosened myself, taking him by surprised as I twisted him by his neck and moved about just right with the other hand to knock out the second man who was still struggling the ropes with the last bullet in my gun.

The man in my hold somehow picked up my blade and made a deep cut on my lower arm, breaking free as I shrieked in pain but I couldn't let it grow on me and I went on to throw punches at him which we returned but thankfully I managed to get hold of his neck once again, snapping it as he fell down, unconscious.

" I am not a basic bitch. I am bad one honey." I told him before hitting his head my gun, rendering him unconscious too. He would now be investigated in the bureau. 

" What is the status guys?" I asked Tanmay and Kunal over the walkie-talkie.

" Three of them neutralized at my end." Tanmay replied.

" Two neutralized here." Kunal said.

" Great. The two idiots who came through till here are knocked out too. We need to get the hell out of here and shift this man to the bureau investigation room. We will take it from there." I told them and they agreed.