Chapter- 12

QOTD- What do you think about the characters of the story?

Please vote and comment! Motivates a lot!

Sagarika's POV -

" Happy Birthday Kunal" I hugged him and gave him the gift that I had got him. It was a broach and a wristwatch.

" Thank you S, for everything! I am so glad that I have you and Dhwani in my life." He replied and I hit his shoulder lightly.

" Stop getting sentimental Mr. What else we here for?" I asked copying Ranveer Singh for 83 and made him laugh.

" Come on. Let's get going guys. We don't want S to freeze to death now, do we?" He went on to make fun of me. I was a bit infamous in this department because I feel cold too much, so much so that I am an easy target to be made fun of.

" I am extending this trip. We go back home on Monday." I changed the topic.

" But why?" Tanmay asked sipping through his tea.

" Because my engagement is on Wednesday and if I go early, I will have to help and I don't want to do that." I clarified and heard a couple of scoffs.

" That is so typical of you. Annoy people to death." Kunal said but everyone agreed nonetheless.

" Yeah, that's me." I agreed with him because he was kinda right.

Later, we made way to our rooms. Manyatha, Tanmay and I were sharing the room. We had kicked him on the extra bed as we took the bed. We watched a random movie going on before finally sleeping.

***************************

The next day post breakfast, we went on to explore Nainital. Our first stop was Naina Devi Temple and then we went on for a trip boating, deciding to do it once again tomorrow evening right before the sunset.

Then we made way to the tiffin top where we spent sometime and we did a cute photoshop of Kunal and Dhwani from the snow viewing point.

" So when are you planning to get married?" I asked them as we were walking towards a small cafe for lunch.

" As soon as we can. We are going to go for a simple court marriage." Kunal told me as Dhwani was busy with the other two. Kunal's father had left his mother for some other woman and wished to keep no contact with either of them. He doesn't even remember his father well and after that, all his relatives kept no contact with them and his mother's family abandoned them too stating that they were bad luck and shit. Since then aunty had worked hard to raise him.

" Will Dhwani's parents agree to it?" I asked him, raising a brow.

" Yes. They are not big on things like these." He replied cheerfully.

" I am so jealous right now. If I suggest my mother about a court marriage, she will probably find my gun and shoot me with it." I joked as we laughed.

The rest of the day and tomorrow passed with us exploring Nainital and Bhimtal. This was the most welcome getaway before getting back to work. Finally, we reserved the boating trip in the Naini lake for the last evening.

" That is your husband to be speaking." Tanmay remarked, turning up the volume of the television. Yes, like boring people we were watching the NEWS to see the PM's updates like normal people do on his tour.

" Yes it is." I muttered and the feeling of actually getting married suddenly got back.

" He looks hot." Dhwani remarked and I rolled my eyes when Kunal threw a pillow at her face. In all honesty, he didn't look bad. Once again, in his suit but this time, instead of a black one, he had a dark wine one on which once again, he was pulling off effortlessly. Wait, where was all of this coming from? Get a damn grip on your thoughts Sagarika!