Chapter- 8

Hey guys, before I begin the chapter I'd like to tell you all that I am not an agent, nor am I someone who is aware of how things work. This book is completely and totally a bit of my crazy, wild imagination. Nothing else. I will miss the technicalities, the precision and everything about the details because I have no freaking idea how to write about it without knowing it. Whatever I write is what I have seen in movies or shows and a bit of what I thought. That is it. So please don't try to read too much into the scenes because I myself don't. THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION, FAR AWAY FROM REALITY BECAUSE I DON'T THINK ANY ONE OF US HERE ACTUALLY KNOW HOW THINGS WORK OR WHAT HAPPENS.

Please vote and comment! Motivates a lot!

Sagarika's POV -

" I think this is a hoax. Not a single one of these make absolutely any sense." Vedant announced. We had spent more than four hours and failed to crack one single code.

" I agree. I mean I don't think any of us are so dumb here to not be able to crack this." I muttered, stretching my legs until my eye landed on one of the lines of one of the poems.

" Wait, wait, wait......this line. Where smog dims the twinkle and the huge gate of glory hides. Smog, twinkle and huge gate. This clearly says Delhi!! The smog from burning farmers fields cloud the whole of Delhi and the night sky has no stars! The gate of glory hides....the India Gate! This means Delhi." I pointed out the line on the page to others.

" Yes....they have something to do with Delhi. A flight coming to Delhi but from where??" Dhwani asked, scanning all the papers once again.

" Wait...these are all framed like nursery rhymes, aren't they? I think this has something to do with schools. Why else frame it like poems?" Kunal stated.

" And which institute has their branches even outside of India?" Vedant asked, perfectly knowing the answer.

" Delhi Institute of Primary and Secondary Education and since the very fact that they sent this mail to us and not to the IB or NSC means that this has something to do with the abroad branches of the institute. Oh my god we had been trying to figure it out all wrong for the past so many hours. The plane emoticons were a mere distraction." I said as we rushed to Parth sir's cabin.

" Come in." He asked us.

" Sir this is a hoax. There will be no attempt to hijack planes." I said and let the others do the explaining.

" You all make a plausible argument but we still don't know which country." He said, taking his seat once again when Manyatha, Naina, Faisal and Amitabh knocked and sir asked them to walk in.

" Sir we only found connection to Nepal because of this Pashupatinath temple reference." Faisal pointed out the line.

" DIPSE Kathmandu." Dhwani voiced our thoughts as we nodded.

" Tanmay, Manyatha and Faisal you three will immediately leave for Kathmandu. I am going to the PMO right now to brief the Prime Minister and the NSA about it. Sagarika and Kunal i want you both to get back to the hospital and recover. You are on one week's leave affective immediately and I don't want to hear anything about it. Dhwani and Amitabh, I am leaving you in-charge till the time I am back." Sir barked his instructions at us and we nodded, obediently.

" Also, I think it is time that you all tell your families about what you do but that is just about it. The department will take care of any potential threats to your them when you are on duty." He permitted us before leaving.

Mahesh dropped us near the hospital once again and we walked a few metres. 

" Are you going to tell aunty-uncle immediately because I know how badly we would be confronted in the next five minutes?" I asked Kunal as we were just near the hospital.