Chapter- 20

Please vote and comment! Motivates a lot!

Sagarika's POV -

I found myself thinking about my fiancee a lot more than I liked to admit during these functions because whatever he wore, he looked like only he could pull off that outfit without a single effort in the world whereas I, on the other hand in the sarees and dresses walked as ungracefully as I possibly could. Screw me!

" Piu beta let's go down, the henna artists are here. It will take them a lot of time to work on you. You had your lunch right?" Mumma asked as she walked inside the room while Dhwani was helping me get ready.

Sagarika's Look -

" Yes mumma, I did and we are coming down in like five minutes

" Yes mumma, I did and we are coming down in like five minutes." I told her.

" My doll looks so pretty." She came forward and kissed my forehead before walking out the room.

" How am I going to sit still for so long?" I asked Dhwani who just chuckled as we made our way downstairs.

" Kunal get me something to drink every half an hour while I sit and don't you dare get me any freaking sort of alcohol because if I drink anymore, I will get a migraine." I told him as we met him downstairs with Tanmay, his wife Malini and Manyatha were standing together.

" I'll get you coke and stuff but I'll need you to work files for me for at least two days once you get back from your leave." He tried to negotiate and I rolled my eyes.

" Dhwani do you remember that day when we had gone clubbing last year?" I was naturally threatening Kunal with the story that Dhwani already knew but Kunal didn't know that Dhwani did. Actually, he had accidentally drunk called another rando woman by her name and thought that she was her.

" Unlimited soft drinks coming right up for my highness." He immediately stopped me and walked away as Dhwani and I shared a laugh.

" You people are evil." Tanmay sulked for Kunal as Malini high fived us.

" Thank youu!" Dhwani took it as a compliment and so did I before my Maami and Naani dragged me to the sitting area.

" Come on beta....let's choose the designs." Suhana aunty spotted me and came to me with Yashvi bhabhi with Biscuit following them.

" Hii Biscuit, how is this boy?" I asked, bending down to play with him after I gave a smile to the two ladies.

I played with Biscuit before once again he eventually got bored of me and ran off to Agasthya, Little Rohit and Kartik bhaiya who were standing together and eating ice-cream.

" Piu look at this design." Mumma dragged my attention towards the design they were scanning through.

" Ladies, I will love any design you select for me, I trust you." They looked so happy and excited that I didn't have it in my heart to tell them that I want a dot on my hand in the name of henna and so the process started.