Chapter 1: Sonic

Tails and Sonic were best friends. They had a lot of adventures with eachother. But today, things are different. Tails wakes up and goes to the shower, and when hed make it to said shower, he had an unexpected urge for sex, so he clenched onto his cock and rubbed it back and forth very slowly. Tails moaned in ecstasy as he pictured Sonic fucking him. He soon shot his load, feeling better after that, but he knew something was bothering him; it felt like all of the steam in the room had just disappeared. So, he decided to go talk to his friend.
When he entered the kitchen, Sonic's head shot up from where he had been playing with his phone. "Sup! How'd you sleep?"
"It was nice... Why are you always doing that weird thing with your ears?" Tails asks, pointing at Sonic.
Sonic looks down to see what Tails is talking about and blushes. "Sorry, I forgot about that."
Tails rolls his eyes at him. "I have more important questions."
Sonic looks over at Tails, confused. What could be so important that he would ask Sonic about it? Sonic shrugs in response. "Ask away."

So Tails told him everything that happened in the shower, and Sonic was blushing about how sexy it would be to fuck his best friend.
Tails blinks at him and smiles. "Well yeah."
Sonic blushes even harder now. "Oh."
Tails chuckles softly, walking over and hugging Sonic from behind. "I'm glad you're my best friend."
"Me too," Sonic whispers, wrapping his arms around Tails' waist and squeezing tightly.
"Why don't we have some fun, Sonic?" Tails said in a sexual manner.
"I agree!" Sonic responds excitedly.
Sonic leans into Tails as he presses their lips together.
They kissed until they couldn't breathe anymore, then they separated.
"Are you hungry?" Sonic asked, his face burning bright red. "We should get breakfast before anyone else gets here."
"That sounds good," Tails asked. "But I want something better..." He unzips Sonic's pants to reveal a hardened cock. "This one needs work."
Sonic chuckled nervously, pushing Tails' hand away as he stands up straight. "OK bud. chill out on my penis like that..." Sonic says. Tails whimpers, wanting to feast on Sonic's syruppy cock. "However, I do think we might arrange something..." Sonic says, as he exposes his hard member. Tails eagerly grabs Sonic's cock, and proceeds to lick it at first. When Tails licked the tip of the cock, Sonic moaned, trying to keep it under control.
"Oh... Ohhh...." Sonic whispered, closing his eyes. He felt himself getting wetter and wetter as Tails continued to suck on his cock. After several minutes of licking at Sonic's dick, Tails stops and takes a bite. "Hmm." He mumbles. "Good..."
After a while, Tails finishes off Sonic's dick, licking all over his chest.
"Wow, Tails. That was really sweet, but I think you need something else, huh bud?" Sonic says, laughing.
"I know. We can eat together." Tails replies, grabbing Sonic's hand. "Come on!"
They soon entered into a 69 position, and began to suck eachother off. Sonic tried not to moan loudly as Tails started licking sucking sonic's delectable member off. Tails tries to do the same thing as well. However, Sonic pulls away and pushes Tails onto the floor, straddling him.
"Let me show you what I mean." Sonic says, pulling out of Tails' mouth. Tails groans at this, wanting another taste.
"You know, Tails, I want to fuck you so badly right now." Sonic says, looking deeply into Tails' eyes. "I've missed our time together."
Tails nods and grins. "Yeah, that sounds fine by me, Sonic."
With that, Sonic kisses Tails passionately. After a moment, Tails breaks the kiss. He looks down at the floor, blushing.
"What's wrong, kid? You look a little shy there." Sonic smirks.
Tails turns to face Sonic and places a soft hand on his shoulder. "Can I give you my love, Sonic?"
Sonic smiles down at him and nods. Tails places gentle kisses on his lips. "Mmm... I love you so much Sonic."
Sonic pulls away and places another kiss on top of Tails' head. "I love you too, kid."
Once again, Sonic starts kissing Tails, both hands running through his fluffy hair. Tails lets out a low moan as he feels Sonic' erection pressing against his stomach. The two boys continue to have intense, passionate kiss, and Tails starts to feel hot. When he reaches orgasm, Tails falls to the floor in relief. "Phew!" Tails said, after his pre-cum orgasm. "I don't think I'm done yet, Sonic."