Chapter 20: Sonic and Tails Move to San Francisco (Part Two)

As they approached Customs, Sonic took a deep breath. His hands were trembling. As much as he tried to calm himself down, his nerves wouldn't let him relax completely. What if Tails doesn't like me after all? What if he thinks I'm embarrassing? What if people look at us funny? What if--
Tails grabs hold of Sonic's hands and pulls him forward until they reach the counter.
"Can I see your ID please, sir?" The female officer asked Sonic.
Sonic fumbled with his wallet, trying to find his passport and ID. Finally, he manages to pull both out and gives them to the woman. She scans them.
"Here ya go, have a nice day, gentlemen."
She handed the papers back and then waved the two men goodbye.
"Bye bye, Officer!" Tails grinned, waving back cheerfully before he and Sonic made their way out of the airport. Once outside, Tails turns to look at his partner and asks:
"Is everything ok, sweetheart? You seem a little tense."
"Mmmm... Yeah..."
Sonic sighed heavily and then turned his head away from Tails as he rubbed the back of his neck nervously.
"What is it, Sweetie?"
"Nothing... It's nothin'. Don't worry, alright? Everything will be fine." Tails said, as he reached for Sonic's glorious hard-on cock and sucks on it.
Sonic moaned loudly and grabbed Tails's hair.
"Mmm, oh man, that feels good!"
Sonic felt himself starting to get impatient again as his dick continued twitching, which only increased the tension between him and Tails.
"Come on, let's get to the car quick." Sonic said. But Tails cannot stop sucking! He keeps on doing it for a while, until he heard Sonic moaning in pleasure again.
"FUCK!! TILES GET ME OUT OF THESE CLOTHES NOW!!"
A loud gasp escaped Tails's lips.
"WHAT!?"
"GET MY FUCKING COCK OUT OF THESE CLOTHES BEFORE YOU FALL OVER!"
"WHAT THE HELL?!"
"NOW!!!" Sonic demanded.
Tails immediately complied and began to unbuckle his belt. Soon, he unbuttoned Sonic's pants and slipped his member in. It instantly felt very tight around him, but he ignored this pain in favor of concentrating on Sonic. Once he was fully erect, he positioned himself above Sonic'a prostate, causing the hedgehog to moan louder again.
"Ngh.... Fuck... Oh god, Tails, you feel so amazing...!" Sonic groans.
Tails smirks in satisfaction.
Suddenly, Sonic jerked back and fell over on the ground.
"Ow.." He said weakly. "Something just popped out."
Tails quickly knelt beside his boyfriend and looked at his groin. When he spotted it, he froze.
"Oh... Oh, God..." He said quietly.
Sonic was staring down at his crotch in shock. There laid his cock, swollen with cream and blood flowing from it.
"I.. I..." Sonic stuttered in embarrassment. "I didn't mean to do that..."
"Sonic..." Tails said with tears rolling down his cheeks. "I don't care about your junk anymore. I love you!"
"What...?" Sonic muttered confused. "But..."
He then glanced down at his stomach. His face paled even further once he saw his own cum dripping from his hole. He slowly sat up and turned to Tails again, fear in his eyes.
"Tails... This is my... You see.."
Tails wiped away the tears and gave him his best smile.
"That's what happens when you fuck your girlfriend while you're supposed to be with me."