Chapter 8: Sonic Cheats on Tails

Suddenly, Amy appears behind Sonic and grabs him by his waist, then lifts him up and places him on top of the table.
"Whoa! Hey, what're ya--?"
Before Sonic could finish talking, Amy kisses him passionately and grinds his groin against her own crotch. Sonic then lets out a moan as she licks his nipples.
"Amy... Amy.." Sonic whines as he puts both of his hands on Amy's head.
"Honey... I missed you..." Amy smiles. "Come on, love. Let's go upstairs."
Amy starts to remove her shirt before going to Sonic's bed.
"Umm... Amy? I don't think now's the time..."

"Why not?" Amy says.

Sonic points at Tails still sucking his cock.
"I mean we don't need to bother anyone. Besides, I have a feeling that the others won't let us be alone anyway. They might come upstairs and beat the crap out of him."
After seeing how Tails was enjoying himself, Amy finally decides that it wouldn' hurt to get some time together. So she removes her jeans and throws it across the room while taking off her tights. Before Sonic can stop her, Amy climbs on top of him, sits on his hips and starts grinding his crotch.
"Oh my god.. Amy.... Don't tease me..." Sonic moaned.
With Sonic' help, Amy was able to lift up her skirt and take off her panties as well. She also slips off her bra and throws her underwear aside too. Amy's eyes are closed as she leans forward, kissing and biting Sonic's jawline.
"Ahh... Mmmm.. Hahaha, babe... I can't breathe... Amy... Please.. please... Ahhh!" Sonic groans.
"Please what, dear?" Amy smirks seductively at Sonic.
"Fuck... Amy..."
"That's better~ Now come here, my darling~!" Amy coos.
Once they finish the sex scene, Sonic and Amy lie down on the bed, panting and exhausted. Amy cuddles up close to her husband who was fast asleep. After a couple minutes, Amy also fell asleep in his arms.
Sonic wakes up feeling a pain all over his body.
"Oww... What the heck is that...?" Sonic thinks to himself.
He soon sees Tails suck his cock and to see that Amy left.
As Sonic gets up and goes to the closet to put some pants on, he hears someone knocking on the window behind him. Turning around, he saw Amy on her side of the glass, giggling at him as she gives him finger guns.
At first, Sonic looks confused as to why Amy would randomly come here. Then, he remembers that she got sick and needed to spend some time resting.
"Well... If you came here to hang out, I guess I shouldn't mind." Sonic says as he unlocks the window and slides it open.
When Amy sees that Sonic isn't wearing any pants she smirks.
"So you woke up, huh?" She giggled.
"Yep. I woke up after you crawled in here last night." Sonic laughed.
Amy then climbs onto the window sill and straddles Sonic's thighs. Her breasts bounced up and down in front of Sonic causing him to start getting hard once more.
"What'cha lookin' so happy about?" Sonic asks teasingly as he wraps his hand around Amy's waist.
"Just wondering how long it'll take you to notice that I've been sitting here and watching you." Amy purrs.
"Mmmm.." Sonic hums as he leans down and places a soft kiss on Amy' lips. "How long did it take for you to notice that I've been up since four o'clock in the morning playing video games and having sex with me?"
"Four? Really?", Amy asked.
"Yeah. You should have seen me before. But hey, you never complain, do ya?"