Chapter 14: Sonic Hasnt Fucked Tails in 3 days

Once they arrive back at Sonic's house, Sonic opens the door, pulls Tails inside the foyer and closes the door behind him.
"Actually Sonic?" Tails asked.
"Yeah Tails?"
"Couldn't you maybe wait until tomorrow before doing something like this? It's kinda early for you to buy new stuff like that."
Sonic chuckled softly. "Of course I could, Tails. But we've never really had sex in 3 days..."
"I'll admit it was my fault," Tails said.
"Don't blame yourself! It wasn't anyone else's fault..."
"It was my first kiss though."
Sonic paused for a few seconds. Then he burst into laughter, causing Tails to blush.
"Dude! Why are you laughing!?" Tails exclaimed, glaring at Sonic. "It wasn't funny!"
Sonic continued to laugh, doubling over due to laughter. Tails frowned as he crossed his arms and pouted.
"Stop laughing at me!" Tails exclaimed, stomping his foot and crossing his arms again.
Sonic stopped laughing once he saw how cute his little brother was getting. He then pulled Tails into his embrace and embraced him in a tight hug, making Tails blush hard.
"It's been three days since my first kiss," Sonic muttered against his neck. "I missed kissing you, Miles."
Tails blushes harder. "Eww! Don't touch me!" he squeaked. "And stop calling me Miles! I hate it! My name is Tails!"
"Sorry Tails."
Tails huffed. He felt Sonic tighten his grip around him, making him squirm a bit in pain. Tails was happy when he finally realized what he was hugging was Sonic. He enjoyed hugging Sonic. Though...
"Sonic... Can we continue doing that later? My stomach hurts." Tails whimpered, slightly pulling away from his embrace and rubbing his tummy gently to ease the pain that he felt after he said that.
"Sure! What should we do then?"
"Uh.. Well.. Maybe we could watch TV? That's what my brothers always did before going to sleep." Tails suggested.
"Sounds great."
As soon as the two boys finished watching TV, Sonic made sure to make it obvious that he wanted to snuggle up to Tails. So Tails scooted himself into Sonic's lap and wrapped his arms around Sonic's torso, sucking his cock in the process. This made Sonic moan loudly in pleasure.
"Yay~! We finally got some real action! Who knew that the best way to relieve tension and excitement would be watching TV?" Sonic smirked.
Tails smiled and giggled. "You're so silly... Just hold me while I relax. It will help you relax too."
When Tails was finished, he laid his head on Sonic's chest and looked up at Sonic.
"Wow Tails. That was incredible."
"Thanks. Now you're gonna relax now too, okay?"
Sonic nodded as he hugged Tails tighter, nuzzling the fox's soft hair affectionately.
"We should probably go to sleep now."
Tails turned his head, facing Sonic.
"Really? You don't wanna stay here and cuddle with me anymore?"
Sonic shook his head and gave Tails a warm smile.
"No. As much as I'd love that... I want you to enjoy your sleep tonight."
"But Sonic! I want to fuck you again! Its been 3 days since we last reunited! I want to grip and suck your cock so badly! Do you know how badly I want to do it?!" Tails blurted without thinking. He blushed heavily as soon as what he said came out of his mouth.
"Umm... You want to... Have sex with me?" Sonic asked with slight surprise as if he just noticed.
"Ye.. Yes." Tails answered.
"Do you want me to cum inside you? I thought I told you that I don't have enough sperm left inside me yet."
Tails' face reddened even more. "Please don't remind me. That's embarrassing."
"Well I'm sorry! I don't have enough sperm left either!"
Tails sighed and rubbed the side of his face. "Oh God... Fine. I guess I'll sleep with you alone tonight."
"Alrighty then. G'night Tails!"
"Good night Sonic." Tails replied.
The two boys fell asleep soon afterward, not having a care in the world anymore.