Chapter 16: The Plan to go to San Francisco

"Good Morning." Sonic mumbled sleepily as he rubbed his eyes.
"Morning!" Tails smiled happily. "How'd you sleep?"
"Like shit." He yawned as he sat up and looked down at Tails. "But I don't have anything scheduled today so it doesn't matter."
"That's great!"
Suddenly, Sonic noticed that Tails wasn't wearing a shirt and he couldn't help but feel aroused.
"What time do ya want me to pick ya up from work today?"
"Well, I'm trying to go to McDonalds to get my paycheck for San Francisco. I hope myself for the best."

Tails answered.
"Oh, I thought I could go with ya." Sonic suggested suggestively.
Tails blushed a little, not expecting Sonic to ask that question.
"Um.. Um.. Okay." Tails stammered. "If you're really free, why not."
Sonic grinned.
"Cool! Well, lemme start getting ready then. We can leave whenever you want, babe."
"Alright."
The rest of the day passed relatively quick. Sonic went with Tails to work and hung out at his house afterwards. Tails cooked for him, but didn't let him eat all of it. It wasn't long before the two found themselves cuddling on the living room floor together with some cartoons on TV. Sonic was laying his head on top of his boyfriend's chest, looking lazily up at him. Suddenly, a realization struck him.
"Hey... Did ya' bring any snacks?"
"Ummm... No.." Tails frowned. "Should I have though? Is it important?"
"Yeah, dude. It's not everyday that you get to cuddle with your boyfriend after work." Sonic stated.
"Well I guess I could make some then..."
"Ya' don't need to bother yourself on my account."
"That's nice." Tails said with a smile. "I do think the snack can be arranged..."
Tails points at Sonic's cock for context. Sonic smiles and nods.
"Yeah, yeah..."
Sonic lay down on top of Tails and wrapped his legs around him. Tails groaned happily and pressed his hands against his boyfriend's back.
"Fuck."
Sonic moaned as Tails licked along his neck, making him shiver. Tails' fingers were playing with his lover's nipples and Sonic arched his back as the kisses became faster and more passionate. Sonic rolled over and grabbed hold of Tails' cock, pressing their dicks together.
"Damn you feel good... Gahh!"
He grunted as Tails started pumping his hand faster and deeper. With each stroke of Tails' hand and every pump of his cock, Sonic grew closer and closer to coming. His climax hit hard and fast. After a few moments, both men were exhausted from their orgasm. The moment Sonic stopped moving, his breathing turned erratic and he panted heavily. Tails kept running his hand through his lover' hair and tried to calm him down and get rid of the erection he felt growing. Tails leaned his upper body on the sofa.
"Shit... Sorry, baby.... I didn't know that would happen."
Sonic smiled a little and turned himself around to look up at his boyfriend who had an apologetic smile on his face. He placed his hands on Tails' chest and placed a kiss on his lips.
"You are so cute, Tails!" he giggled, feeling happy that he got the attention he desired from his Omega boyfriend.
Tails chuckled softly.
"It's just my natural form. I still need practice sometimes but I'am definitely improving."
As Tails said this, he suddenly realized that he hadn't seen Sonic's body in a while.
"Ooooohh, baby I'm sorry."
Tails gently pulled Sonic off of him and took a look at his boyfriend's torso. He gasped in surprise. Sonic was completely covered in bruises.
"Maybe I shouldn't fuck you so roughly and hardly next time, Sonic..." Tails said after looking at Sonic's sexy face.
"No no no, don't worry about it! It's been years since the last time that I got beaten up!" Sonic chuckled nervously as he began tracing circles on his boyfriend's chest with his finger. "Besides, what's the point of doing it so frequently when you're so adorable anyway?"
Tails smiled sweetly at Sonic and continued caressing his lover's beautiful face.
"I'm gonna take a shower now and see what else is left from last night." Tails stated as he stood up from the couch and walked towards his bedroom.
'Glad I could help relieve stress, babe!' Sonic smirked as he watched Tails walk off with an ass that could satisfy anyone. He shook his head lightly and looked back down at the blanket covering him.