Chapter 6: Sonic gets kidnapped by Amy

"I'll show you what horny means~!"
"Don't you dare! I won't stand for it!"
Sonic was suddenly lifted off his feet by a certain pink hedgehog who was carrying a sleeping baby in his arms. "I'M TAKING HIM AWAY!!!" Amy screams as she ran off with Sonic in tow. After a short chase the group arrived back at Tails' house.
"Put me down!!" Sonic shouts while trying desperately to break free from the pink hedgehog.
"NO!! YOU'LL GET LOST!!"
"I DON'T CARE!!! LET ME DOWN!"
Sonic tries to struggle to break free, but after struggling several times without success, he gives up. Then, Amy drops Sonic onto the couch.
"You little punk! How dare you run away like that!"
"Amy, please calm down, I-"
"Calm down!? CALM DOWN!? YOU BETTER WATCH WHAT YOU SAY TO ME! NOW, I WANT ALL OF YOUR CLOTHES!"
"Where'd you learn those kinds of dirty words, Amy? Did you teach them yourself?" Sonic asks.
"Of course I did, you big jerk. Ever since you cheated on me for Tails, I was broken!!! WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT TO ME?!"

"Listen to me, you slut! You're a fucking stalker! You care about no one but yourself wanting to pleasure your pussy with my cock! TAILS LOVES ME MORE THAN ANYTHING YOU STUPID BITCH!!!!!" Sonic yells, as he soon slaps her on he fucking face!

"How could you Sonic?!" Amy says with streams of tears on her eyes.
"If you don't leave right this instant, I will call 911. Is that clear?!"
Amy nods in response and immediately runs towards the door and opens it. She quickly slams the door shut as Sonic was pouting on his couch.
Meanwhile at Tails' house, everyone was watching TV while eating breakfast. "Man Sonic seems pretty pissed about something." Knuckles says.
"Yeah. But why though? All we did was watch porn." Tails replies, taking a sip from his coffee mug.
"Maybe because he lost the bet." Knuckles says.
"NO IT ISN'T YOU IDIOT!" Tails yells as he drags Knuckles towards him with his dreadlock quills. "Amy took him away from me! AND SHE KNEW ABOUT IT! HOW DARE SHE!!!"
Sonic went back to Tails' house to see Tails perform a temper tantrum, bawling like a 5 year old would. Sonic sighed and walked into the bathroom to take a shower. He had just finished drying his hair when Tails walks through the door.
"Oh. Welcome back. Sorry I couldn't keep an eye on you."
"It's fine. I wanted some air anyways."
"Didn't you enjoy what I did with your clothes?"
"I don't really care about that kind of stuff." Sonic shrugs. "Do you wanna do anything later? Like, I dunno, hang out and play video games or maybe even watch porn?"
"I knew you would say that!" Tails said as he slugged Sonic on the arm.

"Heh... You're gonna regret this one day, Tails. Trust me."
"What if I want to stay here and wait for you? And why do I have to be punished for doing something innocent?"
"Okay, but I will still punish you for it. I am the master of punishments."
"Whatever."
The rest of the time spent at Tails' house was quite peaceful and calm as they played video games together. Eventually, the sky begins to turn darker and darker and the wind started blowing harder.
"Are you coming down with something or...?" Knuckles asked, looking up from his controller.
"What?! No!! I'm totally cool, Knux! This is nothing compared to the other time Sonic decided to sleepover here. Remember that, huh Tails?" Sonic smirks as he looks directly at Tails.
"YEAH WE REMEMBER!!!" Tails screamed in frustration of beating Sonic in Smash Bros. Brawl again. "Ugh.. Ugh.. UGH!!!!" Tails growls as his character falls over. "Fucking idiot." Tails mumbles as he gets up from his place on the floor.
"Aye, I know you hate being called an idiot, Tails." Sonic chuckles.
"Yeah. Well you can suck my dick if you want." Tails huffs.
"Excuse you???" Sonic laughs. "I thought we were already boyfriends!!?"
"We are!!"
"Then quit saying shit you don't mean!!!"
"Fine!!!"
"FINE!!!"
Suddenly, there was a knock on the front door, followed by a loud voice yelling "Let me inside!!"