Oneshot

Line of Dialogue provided by: WaffleFishes

Warning: (un)intentional drink spiking that's not supposed to be taken seriously

-

"If I have to answer another question, I'm going to suffer brain rot!" Denki whined as he splayed out his body against the couch, refusing to look at the work that lay in front of him. Aoyama, who sat next to him, scooted away immediately.

Momo looked at the teen in annoyance before a smile quickly masked it. "We've been studying for thirty minutes," she said. "We'll have a break in an hour."

"An hour?" Denki exclaimed, shocked, despite knowing full well how these studying sessions usually go. "I can barely keep up right now and you expect me to hold out for an hour? It's literally nighttime already, Yaomomo!"

Kyouka heard a motherly tone as Momo responded. "Are we going too fast? I can slow down my teaching for you."

"It's not that, Yaomomo!" Denki insisted. "My brain is just dead."

"Isn't it usually?" Kyouka jests as she rolls her eyes at Denki. "Yaomomo, don't listen to him. He's just using this as an excuse to take a break."

"Technically, we're already taking a break," Ojiro replied, pausing his work on the current section.

Mina peaked over at Aoyama's paper for the answers. "Everyone except Aoyama. He's still working on the previous problem."

Momo sighed, relenting to Denki's pleas despite the little progress being made. "We'll take a five-minute break, that's all."

"Yes!" Denki said, cheering in delight. His fists pumping up in the air as if he won a game. "We're saved!"

Mina moved towards the kitchen across from them immediately, going for her usual routine with every study session. She took out two glass cups, one for her and one for Denki, and prepared a glass of whatever concoction spoke to her today. As she filled two of the glasses with orange juice, Momo interrupted her process.

"Mina, can you check if there's any of my jasmine tea packets left?" Momo asked from her spot next to Kyouka.

"You're all out, Yaomomo." Mina said after checking the cupboards. "We have some orange juice in the fridge if you want?" Momo simply nodded, resuming her current conversation.

Immediately, Mina breaks out another glass and fills it with normal orange juice. She goes underneath the counter bringing two of the quarter filled cups with her. From under there she pulls out four bottles of alcohol that stayed hidden by a bucket of cleaning supplies. She wasn't an expert at making cocktails, but she believed wholeheartedly in the statement of filing to your heart's content. After pouring some whiskey, she moved onto the next bottle, purposely pouring more into her own cup. By the time she had two filled cups that still appeared to be orange juice, but with a lighter tint, she hid away the bottles of alcohol again.