Minecraft Oneshot

"Look Jirou! I got a flower for you," Denki said, his Pikachu Minecraft skin smiling at her. He dropped the item letting the allium pop into her inventory right next to a stack of wood. "It's purple. It's your favorite color."

"What is she supposed to do with a flower?" Mina said, her character off god knows where as she separated from the group early on. The last time this happened she returned with a stack of TNT so Jirou chose to not question it. "Give her something useful."

"It's the thought that counts Mina," Denki whined and Jirou sighed in response. She placed the flower far from the house so Denki's render distance couldn't spot her character. Her character moved its way to Momo who was currently causing deforestation in the oak forest.

"Do you have an axe?" Momo asked.

Jirou checked her inventory and frowned. "I have a wooden one."

The pause that followed could only mean rejection as Momo hesitated. "I'm good. I'll just wait for this one to break."

"Don't sound disappointed in me," Jirou sighed before running in the other direction towards Bakugou's cave. "I'll make you an iron axe, just you wait."

"I'm not disappointed in you though." Momo replied but Jirou was already gathering an exposed coal ore.

Jirou moved over to her discord, entering the voice call Bakugou was in with Kirishima and Sero. He claimed he needed to be in a small voice call but she knew he just didn't like that many people in a voice call at once. People were annoying and there was no way he'd willingly stay in a voice call with so many people that got on his nerves.

"Can I have three iron ingots?" Jirou asked as soon as the call connected and Bakugou groaned.

"Who is it for?" He asked and had they been in the same room Jirou was positive he'd be glaring at her.

"It's for Momo," Jirou said, sighing in annoyance as she couldn't find any iron. "Did you mine every iron in your goddamn cave or something?"

"Maybe it's because it's my fucking cave," Bakugou rebuttaled. "Also no, you find your three stupid iron by yourself."

Jirou sighed. She exited Bakugou's cave with a decent amount of coal and no iron. She moved her character more farther out, far from the house, before spotting an exposed crater with five exposed iron ore blocks peeking through. She jumped down, taking some damage and quickly mined it and smelted it as to not make Momo wait too long. Her axe had probably broken by now.

As she sprinted towards the forest Momo was at, only pausing once to eat some mutton, she popped into the other voice call.

"Momo! I made you an iron axe," Jirou said happily, finally spotting Momo's character in the distance. As she approached Momo she spotted her more deeper in the forest with an axe that seemed perfectly fine.

Momo awkwardly chuckled and Jirou could pinpoint the exact moment her heart sank. "Oh Todoroki already gave me his. I was about to tell you but you left the call."

Before Momo could even process what was going on Jirou bitterly ran her character towards Todoroki who was gathering sand at a nearby desert. Though she wasn't actually that annoyed it seemed fun to kill him out of pure spite. Her voice barely above a whisper as all that could be heard was the intense clicking on her keyboard. "I'm going to fucking kill him."

Not even bothering to connect into the voice chat Todoroki was in, she randomly went up to him as he stared at a furnace and spam clicked her keyboard. Her character's axe attacked Todoroki constantly, his character turning red before eventually dying with his items dropping.