Mature Content

Content Warning:
This mainly focuses on the foreplay aspect, with a lot of teasing. The after of that is shortened and not entirely dwelled on. Sexual and explicit terms are still used.

From Your Touch Alone-

-

Kyouka scrolled through her phone absently, watching the occasional short video or commenting on a friend's post. Her gaze naturally shifted to glance at her girlfriend who was studying at her desk. She saw her hunched figure over the table, cramped into the side of the room just by the window. Her usually tied hair, falling past her shoulders as she ran a hand through her hair. The occasional sound of a pen clicking to the hand that'd continue to rub at her forehead.

Kyouka frowned, putting down her phone as she straightened her posture against the bed frame. "Momo?" She asked, hesitantly interrupting her concentration. "You've been a lot more antsy. Are you okay?"

Momo leaned her head back against the chair as she, once again, ran a hand through her hair. "I'm trying to understand the question in our workbook but it's so complicated." A sigh slipped past her lips as she rubbed at her forehead. "Maybe I should just wait for the teacher to explain it."

"Better that, then stressing yourself out," Kyouka replied. "You're already caught up on all the homework. You don't need to work ahead."

Momo pouted, turning in her chair to properly stare at her girlfriend. "You know I like working ahead. It makes me feel more at ease during class lessons."

"I know, I know," Kyouka repeated with a small smile. "Just try watching those videos I sent you on the next lesson if you have to. For now though," she paused her eyes reaching Momo's. "Come here, you're stressed, and you've already worked for three hours straight."

Momo couldn't stop the smile pulling at her lips as she saw Kyouka's arms stretched out, as if she was telling her to come in for a hug. Her small figure seeming adorable as she sat on Momo's queen sized bed.

"You know I don't like being distracted, Kyouka Jirou," Momo teased. She closed her book, pushing the work aside as she stood up. "Also, for the record, I studied for two and a half hours, not three." She corrected, before climbing into her bed and falling into Kyouka's outstretched arms.

"My point still stands," she rolled her eyes. "You still need to take a break." Kyouka murmured into Momo's neck. A small squeak from her lips was heard as Momo rolled over onto her back, bringing Kyouka on top of her.

She adjusted her legs slightly around Momo's figure as she sat on her lap. "You're clingy today," Kyouka remarked.

Momo nodded, bringing her arms around Kyouka's back as she hugged her. "It's just been a long day," she sighed, resting her chin on Kyouka's shoulder.

Kyouka hummed in response. "That's why I told you to take a break an hour ago. You're too hard on yourself Momo."

"I know," she murmured. "I love you," she said, her voice soft as she hugged Kyouka even tighter.