Thirty-Three

RICO

Sunlight burns through my windows as I slowly open my eyes.

I groan and try to close my eyes, having no avail when the light somehow still shows even though my eyes are shut.

My hand reaches over to grab onto the beauty that was in my bed, but when I don't feel her, I open my eyes.

A large frown lands on my face as I notice she isn't next to me anymore. I sit up and look around, not spotting her anywhere.

I look down and see a note on her pillow.

Coco,

Thank you so much for last night. With everything. I know you were hoping for everything to go back to normal but they can't. I hope you understand.

Love, Arabella

P.S.
I cooked you a sandwich, it's in the refrigerator :D

I stare at the piece of paper, my hands holding it with a tight grip. Anger fills my body as I think about what she did.

Did she just want a good fuck from me and move on? Is that what she wanted?

Doubts fill my brain and I stare at the piece of paper.

I crumble and rip up the note before throwing it in the trash. I throw on some pants before making my way into the kitchen.

I open the fridge and see the sandwich she was talking about. I grab it and open it up, seeing as she made it just the way I like.

Fuck her and her amazing sandwich's.

I take my seat on the couch as I eat her sandwich and stare at my phone. Should I call her? Would she want that?

Stop being needy. She doesn't want to be by you.

I let my brain go through different reasons to why she wouldn't want to be by me. I did say shitty things to her, did I just expect her to forgive me after we have sex?

Yes.
No.

I know Bella is different from every other girl. I mean, who writes little notes after sleeping together?

She does.

I set the sandwich down and stare at the ground, my anger disappearing. She doesn't want to be with me anymore, I need to get that in my fucking head.

I decide to go for a run, hoping to get her off my mind. No more staying in my bed hoping she will just appear.

She's done with me, I should try to be done with her.

I tell the boys I'm not going to be home so don't be idiots and go through my shit. They get all excited about me finally getting out of bed.

I don't tell them what happened last night though, I just told them I brought her home.

I'm staring at the ground with music blasting in my ears, paying no attention to anything around me.

My body gets hit with a force when someone bumps into my chest.

My eyes widen when I see the girl drop onto the ground with a oof. What a fucking timing.

I take off my headphones and let them hang around my neck. "Oh shit, are you okay?" I reach out my hand and she gladly takes it.

Her big green eyes widen when she sees me and she scrambles up, immediately letting my hand go.

"I'm so so so so sorry for bumping into you! I never look at where I'm going." She nervously laughs and looks at anything but me.

I take this time to glance at her. She has long, pin straight blonde hair with a white headband in it. Her pink exercise matching outfit goes well with how she acts. She kind of reminds me of repunzel.

"It's fine." I shrug, about to finish my run. I walk around her and is about to start run but her voice stops me.

"Wait! Are you with anyone? Like dating?" She questions and I tense.

I turn around and give her a glare, intrigued with her request but angry with myself that I never had the chance to make Bella my girl.

She nervously chuckles and clears her throat, "I have a request. You definitely aren't my type but I'm in a situation and I feel like you could help me." She seems determined so I will give her that.

I fully turn around now, keeping my glare on her. "What is this request?"

She looks around and grabs my hand, dragging me to somewhere more private. "Okay so I'm in a little bit of trouble. My mom wants me to get a boyfriend. But the thing is, I'm lesbian. She obviously doesn't know that. So all I'm asking you to do is be my undercover fake boyfriend so I can spend time with my girlfriend." She rambles and I try to wrap my head around everything.

Fake boyfriend? What the fuck.

What the hell is happening?

The image of Bel- Arabella, comes into my mind. Maybe this could be a way to get over her, to have my mind on something else.

"Okay, fine." I glare at her and her eyes widen.

"Really?" She raises a eyebrow.

I shrug.

She reaches her hand out, "deal?"

I hesitate before clasping her hand in mine.

"Deal."
—————————————————————————